ZoBodo

• Last visited

About ZoBodo

• Birthday July 13

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

ZoBodo's Achievements

Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• Collaborator
  • One Month Later
  • Week One Done
  • Dedicated
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. Wanna focus on SWAT and USMS feel like I overloaded myself with departments at the time and will come back when I feel comfortable enough to handle all 3
  2. +Support Respectful Knows his shit Always there when you may need him Never causes any problems Low Command in multiple departments
  3. +support haven't even been in game can already see problems
  4. Steam Name: ZoBodo Ingame Name:Cousins SteamID:STEAM_0:1:120090471 Ban Length:Perm Admin that Banned you:Console Reason for Ban:Alt account Dispute:Same as my last ban due to alt account because of GeForce now it uses the same IP's so I get banned because other people decide to get banned on gaming light servers.
  5. Name:Cousins Rank:CDT Activity 1-10 (be honest):6
  6. Personal Friend of mine but is genuinely a real cool dude, Very professional when it comes down to it he always seems to keep his cool and is damn sure active. +Support
  7. ZoBodo

LOA

Name: Cousins Rank: WGT Length of LOA: 3/9/22 to 3/13/22 Reason: Just started a job last week and shit is getting hectic I'm only off Monday-Wednesday
  8. Steam Name: ZoBodo SteamID:STEAM_0:1:120090471 Ingame Name: SNR Cousins 1D38 Ban Length: Perma Admin that Banned you: N/A Reason for Ban: Alt account? Dispute:I am using GeForce now which is a game streaming service in which uses your steam account to play your games off of, but the side to this is that it is the same machine that each steam account runs off of so if I join onto the server on GeForce now and somone has gotten banned off of that IP it thinks I'm a alt account.
  9. Also I believe it's a console ban so that might be different.
  10. Steam Name: ZoBodo SteamID:STEAM_0:1:120090471 Ingame Name: SNR Cousins 1D38 Ban Length: Perma Admin that Banned you: N/A Reason for Ban: Alt account? Dispute:I am using GeForce now which is a game streaming service in which uses your steam account to play your games off of, but the side to this is that it is the same machine that each steam account runs off of so if I join onto the server on GeForce now and somone has gotten banned off of that IP it thinks I'm a alt account.