• One Year In
  • One Month Later
  • Collaborator
  • Dedicated
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. cozycabin

Cozys CI App

In-game Name: Cozycabin SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:0:526542188): STEAM_0:0:573710640 DiscordID (Ex: Dr. Pills#5405): yesmaam#7957 How would you rank your knowledge of the lore on a scale from 1 to 10? About a 10. Why should you be in the Chaos Insurgency (75 word minimum)? I should be allowed into CI for many reasons. I would like to experiment within a whole new community and branch, allowing me to explore new experiences and people. As well, I enjoy the more combative side of the Chaos Insurgency, and the fact it's not as heavily RP-focused, which is refreshing. Adding onto that, I know a good deal of people with CI, and I believe I would be a good addition to the community. Lastly, I admire CI command and how the branch functions, and I believe it specifically fits my style of RP and play. What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? Many things set me apart from other applications. Firstly, I am hardworking, I am willing to complete my duties as a CI operative without falter, and questions, ensuring my superiors are pleased. Secondly, I am active, I can give CI upwards of 6 hours a day with my open schedule. Thirdly, I am dedicated, I am willing to ensure my presence within this branch means something, and I am a productive addition. Fourthly, I am combatively advanced, I have months worth of experience with the system and I am fully fluent. Lastly, I am competent, I hold leadership, knowledge, and experience within SCPRP and I can dedicate these three traits to the branch. Can you be active at least once every two weeks? I can. Do you have any current/former ranks (Only in Gaminglight SCP-RP)? Delta-5 Second Lieutenant, DHRO. Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord (Required): I do.
  2. Being able to create something from nothing, being able to make a career, being able to build a reputation, being able to meet new friends.
  3. Name - Cozycabin Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:573710640 Discord Name - yesmaam#7957 Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security) -CI, recently returning. List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - N/A Why do you want to join Delta-5? I wish to join for many reasons. Firstly, I wish to make a difference, through D5 I believe I can do this. Secondly, I wish to be part of an elite task force, and help secure the foundation internally and externally. Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I should be let in for many reasons. I am hardworking, I am willing to dedicate my time to this task force. Secondly, I am hardworking and dedicated, I am willing to ensure my superiors are pleased with my work, nothing less. Lastly, I am active, I am willing to spend my free time towards gaminglight, and its taskforces within SCPRP. Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? I do. If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!
  4. + Support + Good candidate + Good at what he does
  5. +Support + Has a good reputation + Good standings -Could give more of a effort into their app.
  6. - Support - Has no experience -Half assed app - Too new
  7. - Support Never online, half assed app.
  8. Honestly, you seem like an okay pick, but you need to work on your reputation and activity.
  9. + Support Good at combat Very active Has some pretty high ranks which is a bonus! You have my support!