Zixcly

• Last visited

• Days Won

Zixcly last won the day on May 10 2023

Zixcly had the most liked content!

About Zixcly

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Zixcly's Achievements

Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• One Year In
  • Collaborator
  • Dedicated
  • One Month Later
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. i take it as a mad W if two of the posts under my comment were removed
  2. SO! I've finally resigned. As most of you can probably tell, I had lost interest in the server a loooong time ago. I stuck around for all the goods friends i made but I neglected most if not all my duties as a member of HCOM. I have a good long history with this server and I hope to see it rise again! I'm gonna remain in staff at least and still have all my reserves. may activate them in the future idk. Shouts outs to: @Bon: been my valentine for 2 years in a row. the most hated brit that i know @Bear_: learned a lot from this WHACK grand general. but a great guy. @Starch: one of the first friends i made on the server. cant wait till you kill shock! @Rux: One of the better SMT imperial has had. only good Canadian! @Theta: Smells terrible and ill be hearing from him in his discord anyways. good friend of mine regardless @Frog: left me behind so hes no longer valid. @Zabuza: i had a lot of fun hating you. your an unmatched HCOM member! @Kio: i hated you sometimes but loved you in others. you for sure knew how to put work in though! wheat: never contact me again. @Mannplay more games that i can actually play im missing LOTS of people, but those are the ones off the top of my head. i loved working and playing this game with you all! ill be back soon.
  3. Accepted! Please speak to high command for your rank!
  4. Good luck! it was great being in Nova command with you bud. hope things work out for you
  5. Denied Thank you for your interest in joining. You may reapply when apps open back up.
  6. Denied Thank you for your interest in joining. You may reapply when apps open back up.
  7. Accepted Please speak to high command for your rank!
  8. Accepted! please speak to brigadier general+ for training!
  9. What is your in-game name?: High General Suns What is your steam name?: [GL] Sunsy What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:128987096 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes, i have been a Gamemaster several times as well as an admin on this server previously. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) i started roughly between november and december of last year. What date did you make your forums account? January 12th this year after i first joined the staff team. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? i am currently apprentice rank How many warns do you have on the server? i have 1 RDMx3 warn that i received from paprika early this year. the situation was a ridiculous mishap after a couple of minges accused me of killing them over and over. in reality i was protecting the ST spawn after i had caught them killing AFK people. but i was still warned cause i did end up killing them over and over. Have you donated? yes, several times. i have spent at least 400 dollars on record. off gaminglight store, i have spent several hundred in bitcoin for battalion additions. What rank are you applying for? the trial mod position Have you read the staff guidelines at You will be tested on it: yes. good book Timezone: MT [Mountain time] Permission (Admin+ need this): bons full permission Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): ive been staff previously on the server as well as GM. im also currently high command. ive achieved the rank of high general and continue to prove myself that i can be trusted with the staff team. ive never abused either my RP rank, now my staff position. ive only had good intentions on the server and would like to join the staff team to do more for the server that ive been apart of for so long now. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: i would ignore him at the start, and if he continued to curse at me i would then gag him to get a both sides of what happened. after hearing both sides out, i would then make my judgment.
  10. Denied. Feel free to reapply in two weeks if a position is available.
  11. Denied. Feel free to reapply in two weeks if a position is available.
  12. Denied. Feel free to reapply in two weeks if a position is available.
  13. Accepted! Please speak to brigadier general+ for training
  14. Accepted! Please speak to brigadier general+ for training