Harrisonwilson1207

• Last visited

About Harrisonwilson1207

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Harrisonwilson1207's Achievements

Explorer

Explorer (4/14)

• One Year In
  • Collaborator
  • One Month Later
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Shit can literally parry the proton cannon
  2. Ehh too much work to be on either side now that I think about it, I'm just here to watch this shit, I'm going from -support to neutral Ok on a serious note this weapon has received the most nerfs out of any weapon on the server if its this much of an issue and needs this much fixing why not just make a post to remove the weapon as a whole? Because this isn't the bolt casters first rodeo and if its really causing this much of a conflict then keep this post for the player report and make a separate post to remove it.
  3. +support I find it weird that security CC's would have a three minute NLR since they aren't MTF but they are a CC after all so they have different HP and scaling so it's hard to -support this but on the other hand there are also D-class CC's that are tough as well for the lower ranking security classes. And only have a one minute NLR. An argument can be made though that their CC's are meta due to the loadout and scaling they have and it should stay.
  4. +Support Its too the point where whenever CI do a mech they do an E5. There have been moments where they do an E5 without the required numbers so it'd be nice to see them be restricted for once. The excuse that "CI is tryna just live out here" or "skill issue" Is a poor response because CI is the strongest branch on the server and whenever a suggestion comes in to limit them even in the slightest results in a huge outbreak of drama caused by CI. And you have the numbers to back it up and guns that are broken as well.
  5. -support If you can outsmart the D5 commander you can beat him with that sword. Because they bomb rush so you can just play mind games instead of making nerf suggestions. Every time you die to it. I'm willing to bet its the hit reg that's messed up because the destiny models hitboxes are ass or it could be it didn't register, minor fluke so IDK where you all are coming up with these conspiracy theories that it completely negates it because if that was the case this would've been dealt with a long time ago. It's great how history repeats itself because just shows who's more mature and who throws temper tantrums whenever they don't get what they want. Sounds like a massive gap in skill I won't lie.
  6. Status: Accepted! Contact me through discord for further instructions. Harrison#1667
  7. -Support I get from your standpoint that G9 can be powerful especially at very close range. but remember we are on surface and there are multiple CI classes that are built for this by being equipped with medium / long range rifles where as the gladiators are only powerful at close range. So if you play your cards right gladiators shouldn't be an issue. And I do see this bringing disadvantages to both sides. Only allowing half the G9 slots and Bio-engineer slots. This just doesn't really add up and seems like it was whipped up in five minutes.
  8. -support You can't resign because you're a friend and I can't lost anymore in D5 Very dedicated to the branch and had too many amazing memories I'll miss you my friend
  9. Man I remember joining utility with you when Hoovy was director at the time. And to see you climb all the way to high command is honestly amazing. It made me happy coming back and knowing you were still here fighting and making nothing but memories. I wish nothing but the best for you man!
  10. +Support Very active within the community and on SCP-RP to be specific. Though you are a low rank but it shows you are making huge change as you're almost an NCO and now an FTO. I do believe you have gotten your act together and I see you care so that's why I'm sticking to a +support. What bothers me is the warnings as two of them are quite serious offenses and that never looks good. Best of luck man!
  11. I like this idea but what panda said. 5208 should be exempted from this rule as he can already vent.
  12. +Support Great application . Very active in game. Having zero warnings is nice. Yeah everything that I wanted to say has been said. Best of luck!
  13. -Support I hate to rub salt into the wound but your application looks like you whipped it up in five minutes and just posted it. It looks like you don't care about this as much as other s do. Your hours are very low I don't think I've ever met you in game. Your first post was your staff app and that shows you aren't active within the community. I think first you should get to make a name for yourself a bit more. Get experienced with the server and get more active within the forum community and then when you're ready re make this application.