Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• One Year In
  • Reacting Well
  • Dedicated
  • Collaborator
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. What you want to see? - Armor kits that can heal faction armor! Why should we add it? - we al love faction armor, however when we lose it in the first few minutes we would have to wait to actually die to get it back which kind of makes grinding for faction armor not worth it. The only time you get to use your faction armor is once and then it’s gone until your in another situation that kills you. What are the advantages of having this? - Faction armor being a lot more useful and worth. Saves people a lot of time for having to wait for someone to kill them in a situation and for a lot of people it’s not that easy. Who is it mainly for? - everyone Links to any content -
  2. -Support There are rules on it already bassicly and its more common sense, i see why you want to add it but i dont see how this would be super benificial. Not a lot of people actually advert when telling someone to back up or go away, even if they should. If SMT has free time which they usually dont they could maybe add it, but for right at this moment i dont feel this i s a big enough issue to be made a reality
  3. -/+ Support +Support -Mature Good Role Model -Support Semi active on LT, your active on the sever but idk about LT, however i do think that you would make a good captain if you active
  4. HUGE +SUPPORT Very Active A+ Very Mature A+ Kind+ Calm Does Well As EMS Command
  5. Damn, you bassicly brought me into fbi, trained me for everything there is really, hell you trained me for PPD which I’m now the head of. Bartholomew thank you for your time in FBI you will always be missed
  6. Hope you had fun in delta force! Sucks to see you go
  7. I agree, and if there is a sit this confusing the best outcome isnt to make it this big, either give a verbal or make it more clear for David