Explorer

Explorer (4/14)

• One Month Later
  • Dedicated
  • Collaborator
  • Week One Done
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. Your In-game: Cole B The player's name in-game: BWA Phantom The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:618378321 What did the player do: Hit the 30 Warn threshold Evidence (REQUIRED): What do you believe should happen to the player: 1 month ban issued, By Super Admin+ Any extra information: Has also not gotten banned for 10 or 20 Warn threshold
  2. Also went back to his old channel on twitch and couldn't see any clips or videos posted so they must have been auto deleted
  3. +Support Should have been a month at most not a perma ban 3-4 Years Ago Deserves a 2nd chance for such a small offence
  4. +Support Should receive a ban for the thresholds
  5. +/- Support I understand there is a bug but someone could have just done /me picklocks handcuffs and I dont think that would have been a problem at all considering your CC's current circumstances. In my opinion though its a very close call to issue a warn I dont believe the staff member is at fault if he was jailed recently. I also dont put you at fault for your CC's current circumstances. In the future I would do /me lockpicks handcuffs to not only rp the situation but also give staff access to logs indicating that the situation was rped. If you were previously jailed for the same offence than I believe this warn is valid and should stay.
  6. Nice to meet ya lime hope to see ya in game
  7. +Support Cool way to reward boosters for their contributions to the discord server Would entice more people to boost the discord server