king3pic9702

• Last visited

About king3pic9702

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

king3pic9702's Achievements

Newbie (1/14)

• Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • One Month Later
  • Week One Done
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. Questions 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : King 2. What Regiment are you applying for? Purge Vice commander 3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? from day one I was obsessed with purge the idea of fighting jedi with awesome electro weapons and serving lord Vader to the fullest is just amazing to me. Seeing and learning from the commanders and vice commanders that have come and gone I think I can bring a new light and I think some much needed changes and or assistance that purge and IQ dually need. I'm sure I would make an excellent addition to the command team in this way. 4. How much game time do you have on the server? 503:24 hours according to battle metrics 5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? A commanders purpose is to show leadership and be a figurehead for the entire battalion Someone to lead by example for everyone around them, as well as a symbol and an example of what purge to anyone outside of the battalion. Another purpose would to keep everyone in check making sure the rules are followed and enforced at any and all times, But on the other hand a commander needs to make sure everyone is having fun playing along because if those two things are not kept in balance things get way out of hand 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : As stated in the last question those are the ideals I have and want in a commander and seeing how I understand what I want having risen through the ranks to where I am now I know I would make and excellent addition to the command team as well as to the entire purge battalion, and maybe even the whole ISD 7. How often can you be Online? : At the current moment I have all week days free because I only work on the weekends 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have no warnings
  2. I think this would require a whole new set of training guidelines and should not be handed out without very careful consideration from the higher ups
  3. What is your In-Game Name: KING What is your In-Game Rank: SSGT Are you Purge or IQ:Purge What SIM's or Mission's do you want see in the future: no comment Any Improvement's or suggestion you wish to see the Executive command Team's do: no comment