Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• One Year In
  • One Month Later
  • Week One Done
  • Dedicated
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

1. Name - Samael Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:563252564 Discord Name - Samael#3836 Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security) - LCPL - GenSec | CI RCT List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - N/A Why do you want to join Delta-5? I want to join Delta-5 due to my interest in the Internal Affairs Department within Delta-5, I have experience in such fields across different genres around gmod and off. I want to make new friends as well, so this will be my way of doing that. Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) As I lack playtime on the server and wasn't really hooked to the server last time I was here. I am looking for a great roleplay experience. I have former command experience on another Gaming Light server, which is listed in my signature. I am also active, and I hop on the server almost every day on almost every one of my whitelists that I have. Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? I promise. If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training! I will!
  2. Title: Tyler Ross | State Lieutenant | SPMU Master Patrolman | CERT Sergeant | DOC Captain Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:563252564 Reason for Resignation: Don't like the vibes here anymore.
  3. Name: Tyler Ross Rank: Agent Activity 1-10 (be honest): 1
  4. +/- I am pretty sure if they turned off their internet router or put on airplane mode, it would come up that way in logs. The timing was stated to be "coincidental", but in my opinion it seems unlikely.
  5. Hello, friend. I am sad to see you go, I understand how it is to find a new community that you enjoy and I wish you luck on that journey. I appreciated your support when I was falsely banned, and I won't forget that. o7
  6. Sad to see you go man! All of my experiences from you were giving positive energy. You carried out your duties with upmost professionalism and integrity. o7