Community Regular

Community Regular (8/14)

• One Year In
  • Collaborator
  • Dedicated
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. +support IQ Assassin has needed a rework since it’s been added. i agree with the tier change as it prevented ppl from joining it in the past especially with over 50% of the battalion being apprentice donators only at least when it was added. I think you should keep the saber damage the same tho
  2. Oh okay, disregard my last comment then + Support
  3. Jacstur

Apology to Frog

Guys I think Resin cappin bout using ChatGPT. whos this Nimo guy tho?
  4. As much as I hate to say it, -Support • Inferno is prone to die out over and over again which is why it was removed in the first place • ISB does not have the numbers to even consider adding a sub branch as that would strain those numbers even further (you currently have 5 •ISB is not HCOM and doesn’t need their own personal guard. You have the optional ability to have DT guard you although you may be very low on the priority list(haven’t seen it in awhile) •ISB is a roleplay focused Battalion, they do not need a frontline combat sub branch In all honesty it would make more sense for SF to have inferno. Or some like trail mix mish mash between the ISB and SF not just exclusive to ISB(which you can only join at officer)
  5. - Support •Rather than completely replacing everything you should instead work on revitalizing them and reviving them. That’s a commander and command team’s job.
  6. - Support Basically what Krüvz. • Although I’m happy to see you actually wrote this app, I’m a bit disappointed due to how short it is because I know you can actually write an app. For example your Purge Vice app Once you add more and fix this app overall my -Support will 100% turn into a +Support.
  7. -Support You should expand more upon your first sentence on #6 as it actually shows your experience. Once you change your response to #6 I will gladly change this to a +Support (This is not meant to be rude) your all time play time on the server and total amount you’ve spent has quite literally nothing to do with as to why you should be trusted with the position.
  8. +Support the current electro weapons were broken when I was CMDR and HCOM even tho we made a lot of bug reports after their buff but ever since Pyke were added the electro weapons never felt the same. I fully support Purge getting their own kinda WiltOS electro weapons. I feel like these stances would best fit the weapons if they’re made: Defensive for The Hammer (Heavy exclusive) Arrogant(duel wield stance) for the batons (Brawler exclusive)
  9. + Support for the Officer, ERU, and Heavy changes -Support for half the K2 changes • I believe the stun e11 would be a good addition. however I believe the dark trooper fists are job exclusive for the GM dark trooper job. • last time I was on the dark trooper fists were overpowered and could one shot anything. This would not only make the K2 job OP but also unfair to others. Due to the large amount of health they job has event actors will often avoid engaging with any of them and if the dark trooper fists were to be added to the job that’d only solidify the avoidance entirely. I’d recommend asking Beckett to look into the hitbox issue of the regular fists via the bug reports.
  10. - support what Clarence said (I can’t quote it #ripforumsquoting)
  11. Lemme correct my statement after lookin thru old docs. (My bad) ST and tank sorta work hand in hand with one another in their own way sorta like IQ/Purge (minus the rank equivalency stuff)
  12. @Chrono The Changeling They’re a sub battalion dawg. I was there when it was created and even oversaw the ST/TT battalion as SNR CMDR they are one battalion. Tank wouldn’t be able to survive on its own Also the Navy tag works that way because it is a BRANCH.
  13. @Chrono The Changelingyou quite literally need ST tags to see any of the tank channels
  14. Yall mentioning separating from tank…. its a sub battalion of ST… if they were to do that. They should bring back havoc
  15. -support you were caught in 4k ultra HD bro ban is deserved.