Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• One Year In
  • Reacting Well
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Dedicated

Recent Badges

1. Hello Mr. Zeeptin! I hope I'm not being a bother, I know you're really busy, but do you possibly have an update? I only ask because it's been a week. Sorry, and thanks for your time!
  2. Steam ID: 76561198209328037 (or STEAM_1:1:124531154 depending on which you wanted) I last played, according to battlemetrics, around 4 months ago.
  3. Thank you for your reply Mr. Zeeptin! I know it sounds utterly ridiculous, but I haven't said practically anything else on the server recently aside from a few replies or saying I miss it. I wasn't given an actual ban reason + from talking to my friends, it was the only message I sent that was deleted. I'm not sure who banned me, but if it's possible to find who did it maybe they can give the proper reason?
  4. Your name: Steam - dose, Discord - alexbobalex, Server - AX5 (old) / Alex Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): theearteest Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 308713876269301761 Which discord server were you banned on?: Gaminglight Imperial RP Discord What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)?: I believe the reason I was banned was because I said, and I quote, "I miss Gaminglight Imperial RP!!" Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: When I said I miss Gaminglight Imperial RP, I was NOT trying to say anything about the server! I played for years and I was simply saying that I miss playing since I haven't been on in over a year, not something like "I miss the old GL" or anything of that sorts. I'm genuinely shocked I was banned for saying something like that...
  5. Overall: -Support + Active + Pretty good NCO + Passionate ~ Not a very well written application ~ In the " Why do you want to be an officer? " section you are describing more so the job of an NCO than an officer-- to help the regiment to grow - I think you could use more experience as NCO - You are listing mostly your experiences in other servers as opposed to this one I REALLY wanted to give you a +Support, but for now the -Support stays. Don't take this to heart, because I really love having you in DT and you're an amazing NCO and person! For now, though, this feels more like an NCO application than an Officer one.
  6. [In-Game Name] Dos [Call-sign] AX5 [Rank] 2LT / Second Lieutenant [Which lore squad member are you applying for] C37 - Close Quarters Combatant (CQC) [Why do you believe you deserve this position] I believe I deserve a chance at this position because, after the training I have undergone to even be able to make this application, I believe that C37 fits my combat style more than I would have originally thought! On top of this, I believe that I am a competent DT who has proven her loyalty at this point. I also think I performed pretty well with the equipment given to me in the training to get here, but that may just be a personal opinion. I am not one to give up or flee from battle when things get too rough and I certainly wouldn't just leave my VIP unprotected. With the assets provided to me with this job I believe I would be able to show this more than I ever could as a normal trooper. I am willing to improve myself and learn to work with this new set of weapons at my disposal. If I get this position I promise to be the best trooper I can be, and wear the title of TI-23 with pride! [Why do you want to be a part of Unit TI-23] The people of TI-23 are all people I have worked with for quite a while, and I love them all! Working as a close knit unit is appealing to me, and I don't see any downsides to improving my relationships with those in it. It's also a chance for me to learn, not only about my fellow troopers, but the best way to do CQC. I have been in DT for a long time. I have always said that I would never want to join a sub regiment or a squad within DT, but here I am! Seeker wasn't right for me, so I am hoping that this squad will be what I fit in to the most. This is my only life currently, so whenever I get on I am on DT. That being said, I have seen my activity, and it of course could be better. This position may bring a new motivation to play that I haven't had in a while! [What does Unit TI-23 do] Unit TI-23 "The Undying" is a unit specialized in direct combat. There are 5 members; F16 (The Leader), M36 (The Medic), C37 (The CQC), V07 (The Marksman), and L21 (The Demolitionist) The members are equipped with the following; M36 is equipped with a bacta kit, bacta booster, squad shield, and armor kit to keep the squad standing. C37 is equipped with a flash bang, DP-23 shotgun, and a shield to get up close and personal with attackers and breach when need be. V07 is equipped with a deployable shield and an E11-S, meant to be able to safely snipe enemies from afar. L21 is equipped with with a thermal detonator, fusion cutters, a deployable shield, and a fortifications tablet. F16, the squad leader, is equipped with something from all specializations. The booster bacta from M36, the DP-23 and flashbang from C37, the E11-S from V07, and finally the fusion cutters from L21. These 5 members are meant to cover the core areas of combat, each having their own unique specialized sets of equipment to complete tasks assigned to them. They are a lore based squad, and have their own VIPs and orders. [How active can you be] I can be on from around 3pm-1am all days of the week, though Tuesdays and Thursdays are a bit harder for me since I have to watch my brother for a majority of the day. [Do you understand that if you are accepted into Unit TI-23, you will be on a 1-strike system] I understand.
  7. +SUPPORT + Dedicated + Active + Amazing Leader + Supportive You are one of the most dedicated, fun, and amazing people I have met on this server. You are amazing at your job, and are even more so an amazing friend. We would be so lucky to have you as a Vice Commander. Good Luck, Mr.Egg -DT COL AX5
  8. 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : DT COL AX5 2. What Regiment are you applying for? Death Trooper Vice Commander 3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? If I am being honest, it's been something I have been working to for a long time. Death Troopers is one of my favorite regiments I have ever been a part of, and I confidently can say that I want to do more for everyone that I have grown to know and love. DT has its history of ups and downs, especially when it comes to activity, and right now it's at a high point that I haven't seen since I first joined the regiment! While that is amazing, it also means we need active Commanders, and right now, we only have one. I have been in this regiment for over a year, but only have really been active for the last 6-7 months. It's definitely been a ride, but I can say with confidence that it's something I really do enjoy. I have the people in DT to thank for that. Aside from all the touchy feely stuff, I want to get more complex joint missions and simulations going to help engage and grow the regiment! I know as a COL I already hold a great deal of power within the ranks, but I want to be able to help Command as well. Dealing with the daily tasks of Vice Commander seems right up that alley. It would be a great challenge for me, of course, but I am willing to try it. 4. How much game time do you have on the server? 1,207:32 (About 7 Weeks) 5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The Vice Commander is meant to maintain order in their regiment. They should be active, dedicated, enforce the rules, listen to the troops, present themselves and their regiments in a respectful and serious manner, and be a guiding figure in the regiment. They are the bridge between the Commander and the rest of the troops. This is important since there can often be a feeling of disconnect between the troops and the Commander, or at least, in my experience. Vice Commanders also deal with day to day tasks such as tracking activity, updating the roster, keeping track of ROAs and LOAs, reporting back to the Commander, supervising the ranks below them, and answering any and all questions when need be. All of these tasks and expectations are meant to guarantee that the regiment stays afloat and thrives. 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I have been a Command Officer for months. I am the highest ranking officer currently, and have been one of the longest lasting DT. I know my responsibilities and I have been working very hard to be the best Command Officer that I can, especially recently. I am willing and wanting to take on this task of Vice Commander because I want to do nothing more than to be able to help out more than I already do. I already trust and have a bond with almost everyone in DT, so I know that I am at least trusted to the people I have been serving with for months, but even so this is a big responsibility. That's why if it ever comes down to it, if I am deemed unfit or can't handle the pressure, then I would happily step down for the betterment of the regiment. That being said, all I ask for is a chance. 7. How often can you be Online? : 3PM-10PM on weekdays, and almost all day on weekends. (I can always be reached through Discord, though!) 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : N/A
  9. DENIED!! JK. I'm really gonna miss you man.
  10. 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name): DT LTCOL AX5 2. What Regiment are you applying for?: Death Trooper Vice Commander 3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?: I have been in DT for a long time. I first joined DT back in September 13th of 2020 but only really got active back in July of last year. That being said, I have seen DT grow slowly over time and the changes it has gone through. I want to be able to do more for the regiment that I love and contribute more. The people I have met in the regiment have inspired me to try for this, even if it seems like an unreachable goal. I want to be able to do more for everyone and this could be my chance to do so. I want to grow DT’s relations with other regiments, which I have tried to do in the past via joint simulations and such. I also want to make sure the regiment maintains its serious demeanor while also making it something that people can respect. Assisting the Commander is also something I have wanted to get involved with more. Along with these of course I would love to implement more mandatory training, things to keep the regiment on their toes and be at peak performance. 4. How much game time do you have on the server?: 879:29 (About 5 weeks) 5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?: The main purpose of a commander (or vice commander in this case) of a branch is to maintain order within the regiment. A commander should be active, listen to the troopers, enforce the rules and regulations, and be a person you can rely on for guidance. As someone in command you are looked upon for answers and assistance, and it’s your job to make sure all is well. A Vice Commander specifically is expected to do tasks such as keeping track of activity, LOAs and ROAs, keeping the roster updated, and informing the Commander if anything is out of order that can’t be fixed by them. New ideas, input on certain actions, and assistance is of course also part of the job. In a way you are a bridge between the troopers and the Commander. 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?: Over the months I have been a DT Command Officer I believe I have built some sort of a bond with the troopers in the regiment. I value each and every last one of them and their opinions on many things. I try my best to be fair to everyone and take action if it’s needed. It has always been my goal to make everyone in DT feel like they belong and to help out wherever I can with command situations. I won’t lie, I am not as confident in my skills as others who want or have been in my position, but I want to be. This could be my chance to do so. Of course I will contribute more activities, training, simulations, missions, ect for the branch and also pitch new ideas if it seems right. If I do end up getting this and it is not a good fit, I will gladly step down. 7. How often can you be Online?: I can be online after school on Monday-Friday (3:00PM-10:00PM) and almost any time on weekends. That being said I am always available on Discord and if I am not on the game I can always sit in TS in case anyone needs me. 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : N/A
  11. MEGA +SUPPORT - Previous medical experience - Very reliable - Capable of taking on the responsibilities I actually can't put into words how excited and happy it made me to see you applying. You are exactly who I was thinking of for this position, and could think of nobody better for it. I really do wish you luck!
  12. + Support -- As someone who has been in DT for a long time, I have to say that CR0 seems perfect for this position. Not only does he have prior command experience, but he also is a trusted friend who always wants what's best for DT! I can't think of anyone better for the spot, a capable guy for VCMDR for sure. Good luck! - DT LTCOL AX5
  13. + Support - Shown to be responsible - Experienced - Takes lead when needed I really trust XM8, he has never given me any reason to think otherwise. Would be a wonderful fit for NCO. Good luck!