Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• Collaborator
  • One Year In
  • Reacting Well
  • First Post
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. + Support - Super active - Very nice -Super willing to help with whatever - Has experience
  2. +Support I have wanted ST to have a snow trooper job for so long just for the sake of RP. I think this would be a nice thing to have for when we go down to Hoth so we don't look like a bunch of goobers wearing just normal stormtrooper armor.
  3. MASSIVE +Support! -Great Leader -Funny guy -Easy to get along with -Hard worker -Great friend I have been in ST for almost 8 months now, and Lydus is the best guy I know from ST. This guy is so chill and willing to help others out in any way possible. Even though I would hate to lose him I don't think there is a better choice for Marshal commander! I really hope he gets this because I know he has the ability to go far if he commits himself to it!
  4. +Support As someone who doesn't have a tac, it is such nonsense to have to run across the ship every time I die or change jobs to get back to Medbay. It would also provide a quicker way to get back to Medbay every time there is a Code White sense we would respawn right in Medbay.
  5. Massive +Support I have been in scouts for a while now and I will see the other scout troopers use their E-11s more often than their DLTs just so they don’t have to reload after 5 shots. This is something that has been needed for a while now
  6. What is your In-Game Name: Nan What is your In-Game Rank: Apprentice I Are you Purge or IQ: IQ What SIM’s or Mission’s do you want to see in the future: N/A Any Improvements or suggestion do you wish to see the exclusive command team’s do: N/A