Ze Doctor

• Last visited

About Ze Doctor

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Ze Doctor's Achievements

Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• One Year In
  • Collaborator
  • First Post
  • One Month Later
  • Dedicated

Recent Badges

1. Welp everyone its finally happening about time am i right? I am resigning I will miss all of you i cant list everyone but here we go to the few Suki- My best friend Ill never forget the day we met Bon- You never let me quit Starch- I still think we were the best Vice command Duo Apple- I taught you how to be shock Goat- ill always remember the times I dragged you to pits Miyo- the best stabbing buddy, Red still beats blue Suns- one of the coolest dudes Mann- ill never forget all the dt deaths you gave me Joker- I didnt get to work with you long but you were great at everything you did Mark- you did great as a commander and HCOM despite me being the worst commander Kio- Stop calling my phone at 4 am All shock past and present- I'm glad ive met each and every one of you guys i really hope things turn around for you guys and I hope you guys all continue to treat each other like a family dont let anyone bring you down and hopefully i will get to see you guys around again i wish i could have listed everyone but theres way to many I will miss you all
  2. ............................................................
  3. 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Zee 2. What Regiment are you applying for?: Shock 3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to become the Vice commander of shock so i can once again work my magic on building the battalion up, much like before when i was vice commander and commander i plan to make Shock one of the most active and greatest battalions again and will endeavor to do so with all my focus like before Shock has been and always will be my precious baby and I refuse to let it fall to inactivity or to disarray if given the chance again I will make sure to be on top of everything from activity to recruitment to relations between not only members of shock but other battalions so that we can once again do our jobs both fairly and within reason, I have also taken to trying to find new ways to better the server experience for everyone not just shock such as introducing new players to various members of all battalions and helping them find somewhere they fit in best so they don't end up burnt out and upset and would like to continue doing so as a vice who they will see as a command member trying to help everyone, I also have been trying to bring shock back to the days where everyone felt heard by going around and asking if there's anything I can do to make the battalion more fun for them so they don't feel like all they do is the same old sims or patrols or guarding and would like to continue working on these methods both with the other vice commanders and with overseers such as the senior command and high command, but the main reason I want to be vice commander is because shock has always been my baby my battalion home my place where I fit in and as former commander was the place I always tired to make sure others could fit in and I want to return to doing everything I can for shock be it working new docs and procedures to getting new equipment updates to recruiting and training I have always and will always love shock and I will always want to help it grow and be better 4. How much game time do you have on the server? i have 2,018:26 though if checking my battle metrics lately i have let some time slip due to irl issues but I will be working through those issues and dedicating time to the server 5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a vice commander is to not only assist the commander of the battalion but to ensure that all rules and regulations of the battalion are being upheld to the standards set forth by the SOP and is also to ensure that officers are being properly trained and guided so that one day they too can become vice commanders and commanders, A vice must also set forth as an example of what is expected from all members of the battalion such as by meeting quotas and assisting other in meeting theirs in such cases as where one feels unable to do so an example, helping new officers with their quotas by showing them fun sims and trainings they can host that often attract people to participate, they are also expected to help in preventing fellow members from becoming burnt out on the server doing so by sometimes offering a helping hand with things when they can, A vice commander must also be able to actively communicate with not only their commander but with their fellow vice commanders and all other members of the battalion. A vice commander should be ready and willing to act in place of the commander should they be either unavailable and or indisposed those are all the purposes of a vice commander 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I should be trusted as a vice commander because not only I have been a command member in the past but I believe I have proven myself trust worthy over my years on the server as well I can say with much certainty that I will not bring trouble to the Shock battalion as I have always shown my love and support of the battalion as well as I have never once been known to cause problems or seek trouble on the server I have only ever wanted to bring fun and enjoyment to the community and I have worked really hard to show myself as someone who is genuine to everyone and cares about what is going on in the community, I also believe I can be trusted because I have always been upfront about my actions and never tried to use my positions to bully or belittle anyone, all in all i believe my record speaks for itself on who I am as a person 7. How often can you be Online? : I can be mostly active between the hours of 11 am EST till 5 pm EST Monday through Friday, Saturdays I will be available from noon til around 5:30 pm but will have to leave to pick up my partner from work and then go to work shortly after myself, Sundays I can be available at random as those days are often family days until everyone is tired 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : i have no warnings
  4. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW NOT EVEN A SLIGHT MENTION OF ME I SEE
  5. Huge +support I honestly think this will encourage people to work harder to reach the rank of Senior commander rather then try to just go for HC instantly I really love this idea and I hope it gets accepted
  6. Nex im sad to see you go but when and if you do come back ill be here waiting in the shock battalion to greet you back in again with open arms brother
  7. Accepted please speak with a MAJ+ for training
  8. Accepted please speak with a MAJ+ for training
  9. Accepted please speak with a MAJ+ for training
  10. HUGE + SUPPORT absolutely an amazing choice for vice he takes his role serious he knows when to joke and when to not mess around he knows his battalion and even lends a helping hand with others he's a true leader and an awesome person on the server all around
  11. Accepted Speak with a MAJ+ about your officer Training
  12. Accepted Speak with an Officer+ about your NCO Training