Classy

• Last visited

1 Follower

About Classy

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Classy's Achievements

Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• One Year In
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter
  • Dedicated

Recent Badges

1. Bro is good. Seen around havent had any issuses to my knowledge.
  2. +support He seems to understand what it means to be NCO App could be longer TBH
  3. +support Galaxy is the best option for this job. He just is very committed to helping battalions out. Overall helpful and a great guy.
  4. +Support has goals and wants to be SF He wants to help SF and they could always use the help.
  5. +support active and can recruitment in diffrent time zonez
  6. What would you like to see: I would like to see turrets around the ship so that naval could shot them down for event kinda simliar t o how naval did with bridge in the isd. How would it help the server and/or the player base: Well it would help naval have a job because at current moment many naval don't see any purpose of naval in the server so maybe it would encourage naval to get more active. Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: Yes because it would increase rp in the server and better help a battalion. By creating somthing to do.
  7. What is your in game rank and name? CPO Johan What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:1:462024508 Names of both Lieutenant Commander+ (MAJ+) that gave you permission to apply? Sam and Ren How long have you been in Naval? 1 week Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer? Well, I want to help the Naval. I want to keep or improve the standards of the naval. Make sure all Enlisted understand the rules and what to do in events..I want help make sure all active NCO is doing their quote of the week. Help the new NCO with training ideas and assist them with training if they need help. Like setting up a simulation for the first time. Help guide new enlisted to reach their goals in the battalion. I want to maximize the potential in the NCO corps as they progress through their ranks as NCOs. Also, want to maximize the potential of enlisted through their ranks and also help them become more than ready for NCO. I also want to work with other officers and the command team to help guide the Naval to become a greater battalion. I want to help other people nco reach the officer in the Naval. What are the duties of a Senior Officer? Senior Officer job Is to be a role model for the Enlisted and NCO corps of the Naval. Help NCOs with any questions they have and help them out through their NCO career. Host simulations that are engaging for the battalion. While making sure tryouts are being hosted for the battalion. Help make sure the NCOs are doing their quota in the battalion. Make sure that NCOs are being trained properly in how to host tryouts. How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer? I can help the command team by making sure the Enlisted understands the rules of the NCO. Make sure active and good cadets that deserve promotions get it like when there's an enlisted and they have been playing for 3 days and no one has promoted them I would asset see how they are doing and then decide if they should get promoted. I want to help train people that just nco on how to operate as an NCO. Help the new nco with their first training since they are new to it. Also if there is and minging on the NCO life I will help deal with the problem that is happing. What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer? Well leadership I have helped lead our current enlisted at the moment and trained most of them. I have helped them understand the handbook in far greater ways and help them understand what to do and not to do. Also when there is time to be serious and a time for a little more relaxation. Hardworking even though it's been a short period of time in the battalion last week quota I reach a solid 12 tryouts and 2 sims. I will continue this level of hard work into my officer carrier pathway. I don't give up on anyone. I think people make mistakes and I will do my best to help guide the future and current NCO and enlisted in the battalion. Even if they make mistakes I will help guide them. Because many of them could be future Officers or even command members within Naval.
  8. What would you like to see: From my current time playing the base map I saw a problem with the elevator teleport system. It takes a fair bit to long to teleport with the elevators. Trying to travel around the map in a good period of time would be nice instead of waiting 30-45 secondes just for one elevator. How would it help the server and/or the player base: Well for example if shock need to get to town fast they dont haft to wait to long of a period just to reach the area there are meant to go. Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: yes it will give players a quicker time to go around the map.
  9. +Support I think the applications is great Kinda seen him around but Pyke it would be great to see a Pyke officer.