Explorer

Explorer (4/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Collaborator
  • Dedicated
  • One Month Later
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Before I devoted myself to this alliance, I was a minge. I would kill any shock that arrested a Medical and I got a strike for starting a riot. Our slogan was "Better Guns, Better Pay!". We marched to EC and tried to gain entry, when that failed we went to bridge at which time. Everybody got arrested or shot.
  2. +support -Great guy who has the perfect voice for this role -Served well as a Medical VCMDR and is doing a great job in his high command position -Although I feel that he could use a little more time in high command, I think he is ready for this position -Bub is very active -He is well known throughout the community -Always makes everything fun
  3. - Support Your application needs some work I suggest getting some more time on the server Event ideas were a bit poor but not terrible (Sorry for the -support)
  4. +Support You seem to genuinely want to help the server You seem to know what to do and what will be required Decent application
  5. I do hope that you understand. The application shows little effort
  6. 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 69th RMS COL Paprika/ISB Deputy Director Paprika 2. What Regiment are you applying for? 69th Medical Vice Commander 3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I have been a part of Medical for some time now. I have always wanted to be the best I could be in this regiment. I joined a couple different battalions while in Medical but I always stuck with Medical through Thick and Thin. I feel that I am ready for the responsibility of being part of the command team. If I do get the position, I am even more excited to work more closely with Zug and Hex. Hex and Zug have been my mentor all throughout my medical career and I want to be able to help them with command duties. 4. How much game time do you have on the server? I currently have 855 hours in the server and it will keep going up. Here is my battlemetrics. https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/971192812 5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? In my opinion, a Vice Commander/Commander Is there to inspire the troops and keep them in line. They are also there to keep the roster clean and updated and keep all the troops busy. I plan to help get another storyline set up for Medical because that seemed to boost recruitment and activity in Medical. I have a small plan for a string of missions based around Rescue Squadron planned. I also believe that the Vice Commander in every battalion is there to help newer troops understand things and show them how to act. 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I feel that I am a very trustworthy person. I currently have 855 hours and have not been banned or warned. I have also worked my way into the GM ranks and am currently a Senior Gamemaster/ISB Deputy Director. I have been in multiple battalions on the side but I never left Medical. I was a Shock CSM, SF NCO, Naval Security Officer, and I joined purge for a short time as well. I also have many people who can vouch for my trustworthiness. Every once in a while I do go on LOA/ROA because of IRL problems but I always bounce back stronger than ever! I am also a Sub Regiment Leader, I am currently the Marshal of Rescue Squadron. I hope that you feel that all of the responsibility I have taken on before can convince others that I am trustworthy. 7. How often can you be Online? :I can and will be as active as possible. I always give fair warnings and go on LOA or ROA if I know I can not be available. I am trying to be more active and soon my schedule will be more open as my Varsity Athletics are about to end. I will be available after 5 PM EST almost every weekday once athletics end and I am excited to be able to be more active. 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : No, I’m a good boy and try to stay out of trouble Thank you for reading and giving me the opportunity to apply!
  7. +support Very trustworthy manages time well Always hits quota Follows the rules
  8. + support - Fantastic GM. - a little strict in behavior but nothing bad. - dose good Events - and alot of them at that Good luck
  9. +Support -Very active -Very trustworthy -Good event ideas -Good application