Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• One Month Later
  • Dedicated
  • Collaborator
  • Week One Done
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. + -Experience of Officer - Understands the baseline of a NCO's Job -Seems like he wants best for DT - -App seems kind of bare - Haven't seen you on the game as much recently In my opinion I think you need to experience DT more as it really just mentions all about tryouts in the "why do you want to be a non commissioned officer" it doesn't seem like you have had time to have more reasons such as helping the enlisted with troubles making sure that the COC is actually easy to follow like being welcoming to people who have any problems.
  2. + Support - Great Officer - Too Active - Very Responsible - Have Nothing But Good Experiences Keep up the amazing work ZO0 your doing amazing as of right now!
  3. In-Game name: Ozzie (SN04) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:180601604 Rank: 1SGT How long have you been in your current rank?: 23:32 GMT Today What experiences in leadership do you have?: I am the current the NCO of seeker and Lieutenant in Naval which gives me a lot of involvement in leadership and allowed me to gain skills in guiding, enabling people to advance to collect experience and knowledge. Why do you want to be an officer? I would like to be an officer as I would like to dedicate my time in making DT a more cohesive Battalion to allow it to be a more effective branch. I also want the opportunity to gain more knowledge and experience in leading a branch which can be used a lot later down the line. Being able to guide people and help them gain more skills will be a big investment of my time and will be a big benefit as it will eventually steer more Enlisted and NCO's towards more options, this is mainly why I would like to be an officer to lead and shape our future NCO's or Officer's. However, this would be a lot of responsibility I would be able to overcome it as well as keep DT active as well as trained for any possible attacks or situations they may be put in where it would require they to think on the spot. What makes you stand out amongst the others? I feel like I stand out amongst others because of my range of skills and determination to succeed and progress, not just for my benefit but for the whole branch. As previously stated in my NCO application my mindset is positive meaning I am able to think of solutions when problems occur without over exerting myself. I do not stop after failing once this is a good mindset to have as it can really venture on to amazing opportunities such as DT. I am a social person as I can talk to anyone and make friends with people after first meeting them this also makes it easy for people to ask for help and guidance without feeling pressured or undermined which makes me a good asset to the COC. Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position? Yes Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion? Yes
  4. Thank you Donovan I should have made the application a lot longer I will keep that in mind for any future forum posts I do! Carson thank you tons I appreciate the support on me achieving this role!
  5. Thank you for your reply Penguin and thank you for the support on getting AO!
  6. What is your ingame name?: Ozzie What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:529169602 What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Lieutenant What specialty are you applying for?: AO What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Spectre What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I will prove to be active and host trainings and sims as well as try-outs of SF keeping them busy and keeping SF active. Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted in this position as I am willing to put the activity and dedication to SF and keeping them active this includes try-outs, sims and trainings in my opinion SF should be kept trained since they are an important aspect in off ship. Why do you want this rank?: I would like this rank as it lets me explore SF more and gives me chance to keep them in fun sims so they wont be as bored waiting for events this being said I would love to help with any of the questions and assist in tryouts to help the SF keep there activity. Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes Completely What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My soul purpose is to keep SF happy and keep them growing to have more and more greater pilots into SF and make the SF better as a whole
  7. Got to be imperial the funniest SMTs and the funniest people
  8. If its not imperial im no help
  9. Ozzie

My Hello

Just want to say hi if many of you do not know me I'm Ozzie and MP4 occasionally, I just want to thank everyone for how welcoming they have been so far on the server and hopefully i can reflect that to new people on the server and give them the inspiration to graft on the server. As of right now all my experiences have been great including luci's crazy inventions (the plague bringer) I cant wait to see what I can achieve in the long run on the sever. I know its cringe but has to be said!
  10. Ozzie

NCO Application

Thank you Penguin and Sanity for supporting me on reaching this opportunity!
  11. Ozzie

NCO Application

Thank you too everyone who supports this application for NCO it is very much appreciated!
  12. Ozzie

NCO Application

In-Game name: Ozzie/MP4 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:180601604 Rank: CPL How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 Hours What experiences in leadership do you have?: I have had a high position in a staff team which give me some insight on leadership. Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer? I would like this position to help recruit newer people into DT and show them the warm welcome i got when i joined. DT has proven to be such a good place to be its the only branch I have properly fit in with which just makes me want to give the same too others. I have also been interested in becoming a SGT to help around DT as I know some higher up people have left making more of a strain on MO0 and the others who are of a high rank inside of DT. My main goal is to be a officer who is driven and you are able to ask anything and I can give you answer to it. What makes you stand out amongst the others? I stand out to others as I have a good mindset when it comes to trial and error meaning I am welcoming to failure as you can just learn of that. Furthermore I am in a GMT time zone although this is hard I do manage to attend most events and trainings that are held showing the dedication that an officer would need. Not to mention I am innovative this would lead to fun training suggestions and sims keeping the DT active and letting them enjoy there time while there are no events. Also i am seen as approachable this would make following the COC alot easier to follow as some people can come of a little hostile which therefore leads round to a good perception for new enlisted which in the long run could end up being a good asset to DT. Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position? Yes From Your Favourite Enlisted Ozzie. I think I put more effort into this than my exams.
  13. The warn was a mistake, there was a man who was using an inappropriate name so i took the sit and dealt with him having to get an ADMIN+ as he was refusing to change it but was then sorted out and the name was changed. However on the threads topic I was given the wrong SteamID by a higher up hope this inconvenience doesn't happen again as it was unprofessional. Continue to have a good day and thank you for being understanding!