Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• One Year In
  • Dedicated
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. In Game Name: Claire Leah Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:195735014 Discord Name (Ruby#0001): _claireeehi_ When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): I had just joined back today, but I would say i say i orginally started playing back in 2022, but left a few times Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I mostly want to join Nu-7 ('Hammer Down") because it looks really cool, I also do like help containing SCPs, I also just want to join a branch that seems right for me, and get back within this server, and I think Nu-7 would be a great thing for me to try out, and contain SCPs, I'm also good at google docs so if I end up do getting far within Nu-7 i can help with there, I would say i'm okay at combat, as I have a decent ammount of hours on Gmod combat (almost 7k hours) so yeah I just want to join Nu-7, and see how it is, most likely will stay as It does seem really cool from what I have all heard! If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): I believe I was Removed from CI, and blacklisted from E-11 for a idotic thing (I told someone to kys as a joke, and I dont say that anymore, and have removed it from my vocabulary. If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): CI, and E-11, and Delta-5 at one point i think Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes
  2. Your name: Claire! Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): _clairee_ Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 775772087112957952 Which discord server were you banned on? Main What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? When verifying I was still logged into the wrong account and I didn't realize till i was banned Why do you deserve to be unbanned? Was a small accident, can provide proof to anyone who needs it (also idk why I have the event team tags, I am no longer event team
  3. In-game Name: MTF D5 PVT Claire Leah SteamID: STEAM_0:0:195735014 DiscordID: Claire#5517 What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I would say its alright, I know the basics and a bit of lore knowledge extra. But I wont say I am too insane but a bit. Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I feel like I should be in The Chaos Insurgency R&D team mostly because I enjoy roleplaying alot. And due to the fact CI R&D Is a heavy RP job, I can come up with R&D Ideas, and help the Insurgency by weaponizing SCP's. I have been CI before ( Miltiary) But I want to give R&D a try as I have not been R&D yet. I can also be activte in R&D, so thats also a +1. I just want to see how it goes, and have a blast What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I do like roleplaying, And I have good ideas. How active can you be? 4-5 hours each day. May be more depends if I'm on at night. Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes *Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days Alright
  4. Claire

Wade's D5 app

Name - Claire Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:195735014 Discord Name - Claire#5517 Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security) - I have been E-11 in the past but no current jobs as I have recently came back to the server, Other then Security PVT List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - None, Other then one verbal warning I got awhile ago Why do you want to join Delta-5? Delta-5 intrests me mostly due to the fact I've been in a few MTF regiments, [E-11, Nu-7] But Delta-5 Seems intresting so I want to give it shot Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I should be let into Delta-5 Mostly due to the fact I understand the Server rules, and the RP values. Inside the Combat side I am decent at combat, may be a bit rusty due to the fact its been a few months. But I am alright at combat. I am also friendly among other people. Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training! Got it!
  5. +Support. Henderson is a great person. He was my friend when I was staff, and we were both rising the ranks together. So I want to see him here.
  6. Yeah, its just numbers, so no clue how it would cause lag
  7. ^, also not been playing on the community, playing on another community which he has been maining
  8. We have staff for a reason, I dont waant to count if it has been 2 minutes since NLR!
  9. Execited for the minion movie Coltable?
  10. What are you suggesting? - Adding this Talk Mode addon. Can whisper to people while speaking voice, can yell, and can 'Speak' reguarly. How would this change better the server? - I can whisper stuff to people without them HEARING, when it is imporant. Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Cost Money, more stuff on the screen Who would this change mostly benefit? - E veryone Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/talk-modes-whisper-talk-yell