mrbutt

• Last visited

• Days Won

mrbutt last won the day on August 17 2022

mrbutt had the most liked content!

About mrbutt

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

mrbutt's Achievements

Explorer

Explorer (4/14)

• Collaborator
  • Dedicated
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Clearly your making your self look very unprofessional by continuing to replay let the SMT decide and leave comments to a low this is not to argue back and forth its a form to take matters into someone else's hand. seeing as you have the most comments on this post it dose not make you look good. be the bigger person you keep making excuses on how your aren't wrong for trying to flaunt off your power trip the fact is let the forms handle it like every other admin/command member. this is NOT how admin-SMT would handle this situation. your also making your battalion look bad by ganging up with other DT the DT waited 3 hours just to take it to DT command that happens to be an admin. then u banned after that again why not report as soon as it happen if it was so offensive to you.
  2. + support don't think command or Admins should be acting like this. Commets like this makes the admin/command member look very unprofessional also waited 3 hours to ban the player after he got offline? I know this guy and I feel who ever made the report miss understood what he was saying. also if he didn't make a report until after that fact why not confront the issue or make a report while he was present he had a whole 3 hours to do so. also DT commander was there if it was a true issue i don't see why he is laughing then? might as well and ban everyone there for laughing at a joke. also I feel like telling someone "I'm going to have another admin ban your dumb ass" is not giving someone a option and also sounds threating
  3. i feel like if your a raciest you get banned for less i don't get it *worlds smallest violin starts to play*
  4. + support great guy very active very nice
  5. 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Purge HVYJL COL Leeroy AA44 2. What Regiment are you applying for? Purge Vice commander 3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? i have been on the server for a while and know the ins and outs around the ship and over all bring everyone a fun time and also be serious when needed .i also feel like i can help with any sort of issues low command has or even ncos and officers i hear little things here and there that i feel like a lot of new guys bring up stuff to each other and not command and maybe them seeing me ad command could help not put as much pressure on others. i'm usually a guy that can have fun and let ppl know they are still playing a game and to relax and have fun .i have a weird work schedule and on late nights when a lot of command is off and there is a few times i've had to take charge over multiple purge/IQ and have done sims and missions with them. im mostly on the server or at work most of the time so i think it would help to have a late night purge commander on at those weird hours. ive seen alot of ncos and officers that dont wanna join for missions or sims and would say i'm going afk or brb and they never come back. also notice ncos doing the tryouts while officers will sit at the checkpoint not even over seeing the tryout because they don't want to. i want to change this because i think it fliter more serious people in the branch instead of people that will get banned. it will help if officers go with a nco to tryouts if on so we know they aren't skipping any steps and just passing them because they were one strike off. it would also help me get fully back into the server to make great moments for myself and others. hopefully everyone that is not wanting to do sims with officers and end up afking will star getting into them or doing more tryouts if they got someone they can relate to and give them a little nudge into getting more done Purge numbers have been okay and i feel like if reminding ppl when not doing anything to try to get a tryout done or even a sim. 4. How much game time do you have on the server? i have 718 hours on the server https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/928684029 5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? the main purpose of a commander is someone to lead and take charge of group of people either in the war zone or off. a commander should be a trustworthy and great leader figure to show off how u should act and show how you should display your self. leaders should be showing others how to act and keep them in line almost when to have fun and take it seriously. helping others is a huge part of being a commander anything from roster to helping someone find their way around the ship. keep up to date with what's going on in the branch and making sure every single one of your troops are okay and having a good time and if they aren't figuring out what you can do about it to your fullest extent. the biggest thing is making sure everyone is logging anything they so and following sop and being over all a great figure to model your people so they wanna follow in your footsteps. 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : i know a lot of the command and have also been on the server for a while. i would also be logging every that i do or that is needed. i'm also a good role model i feel like and can bring more fun times to purge and be serious when needed. 7. How often can you be Online? : i can be on everyday after work and be on most if the day wednesdays and thursdays i have off and will be on most of days for those two days i funky work schedule but i will try my best. 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : i have 1 imperial warn for RDM in november of last year i have grown since then and don't put myself in those situation's anymore.
  6. + support he is always wanting to do sims and is very active and a very nice guy gang Purge COL
  7. + support + super nice guy + thick
  8. + support - over all great activity on purge has what it takes for vcmdr active polite chad
  9. What is your In-Game Name: Leeroy What is your In-Game Rank: MAJ Are you Purge or IQ: Purge What SIM's or Mission's do you want see in the future: Jedi stuff Any Improvement's or suggestion you wish to see the Executive command Team's do: nothing atm
  10. Questions 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Leeroy 2. What Regiment are you applying for? Purge 3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? i have a weird work schedule and on late nights when a lot of command is off and there is a few times i've had to take charge over multiple purge/IQ and have done sims and missions with them. im mostly on the server or at work most of the time so i think it would help to have a late night purge commander on at those weird hours. ive seen alot of ncos and officers that dont wanna join for missions or sims and would say i'm going afk or brb and they never come back. also notice ncos doing the tryouts while officers will sit at the checkpoint not even over seeing the tryout because they don't want to. i want to change this because i think it fliter more serious people in the branch instead of people that will get banned. it will help if officers go with a nco to tryouts if on so we know they aren't skipping any steps and just passing them because they were one strike off. 4. How much game time do you have on the server? i have around 556 hours into the server. https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/928684029 5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? to make sure everyone is following the rules and a helping hand if anyone needs it. another thing is to set a great example so others are getting a good idea of i shouldn't do that. and to lead our troops they are also being good role models to others not just in our own branch. also make sure everyone is following sop so they are updated and not going off just training i've noticed it causes a lot of issues sometimes. and make sure to update the roster when needed so there is no confusion on anything to do with the roster. 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : i feel like i would make a good role model for those that still wanna have fun and still take everything serious. also this server was my first ever server i've joined on garrys mod and i have stuck with it ever since. Purge and IQ is my main branch i've been purge since i first joined the server and i know the rules very well and can enforce them correctly. i do enjoy having fun on the server but can be serious when it is needed. i would love to help out any troopers if they have any questions or issues with anything and help to get an understanding on what the issue is and use that to help out the branch so we can get better and player count up higher. 7. How often can you be Online? : every day after work. 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : i have no warns or bans from imperial rp but i do have a scp ban from a couple months ago for RDM.
  11. What is your In-Game Name: leeroy What is your In-Game Rank: 1LT What is your STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:467019550 Are you Purge or IQ: Purge What SIM's or Mission's do you want see in the future: N/A Any Improvement's or suggestion you wish to see the Executive command Team's do: N/A