fredefric

• Last visited

About fredefric

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

fredefric's Achievements

Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• Dedicated
  • One Month Later
  • First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. + Support - Cool dude - Knows when to take things seriously -An absolute madlad -Puts a lot of efforts into what he does.
  2. + Support + Always Listen to his troop + Very responsible and great leader + Overall very nice guy ~ CPT Fred
  3. 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : MC DIR CPT Fred 1212 2. What Regiment are you applying for? Medical Vice Commander 3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I have joined medical for a while now, i have seen the good and lows of medical. I know medical has always been struggling to get new people and to keep it alive. Witch is why i want to be Vice Commander, i would be able to help medical more than i could of before. I also understand the responsibilities of being a Vice Commander, but im not afraid of them if it means making Medical more active than before.It will also let me get closer to other fellow command who will be able to give me tips and tricks. I also want to be able to give the most fun to my fellow troopers and make them more proactive in and out of game. The other thing that gives me the certitude of being able to command Medical is the fact that i have been taught by the best of the best which includes Keegan and Catbob who were well know and respected Command member and who have my utmost respect and admiration. I know that other very respected candidate are also applying for this position and even trough i think that i feel like im perfectly qualified to take the position, they still are good friends and i wish that their application are also as important as mine. I also think this is a very good way to improve my leadership skill and my communications skill which are not only good in this game but in life in general. 4. How much game time do you have on the server? around 224 hours, and that is only the beginning 5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The Commander of a branch purpose's is to show the example of it's troops and the one who has to make the important decision for the regiment it's the commander's of. It's also the one who needs to keep their troopers in line. Being Commander is also encouraging their troops to do Sim, trainings and mission and help them in the process, giving them tips along the way. It's also the one responsible with interacting with the other battalions other than it's own and discussing the different choices that need to be made in other battalion or the one their currently leading. 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I understand the responsibilities and the difficulties of being a Commander. I also know when is the time to be serious and to handle things when they get out of control. I also am able to lead troopers and make them listen to me when i tell them to do something. I always listen to those around me, higher up or not, i always make sure to listen to their opinions and taking them in accounts before doing actions or decisions. I also know that i am not perfect, i make mistakes like everyone but i also strive to improve myself and to learn from them. Also,i am always friendly and try to be as professional as i can be on the job to make the other's people experience as great as possible.There's also the fact that i listen well to orders and that i would never disobey an order from someone who is higher rank than me.The last thing point that makes it feel like i should be chosen is the simple fact that the troopers under my battalion always treat me with the upmost respect and always express it to me, which made me apply because if they didn't respect me or listened to me i wouldn't have applied for officer or for this application. 7. How often can you be Online? : I can be online pretty often on Gmod, which is almost every day, if im not able to be on im almost always online on discord . 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : Nope
  4. 1. Whats your in-game name and rank:(Ex: MC HS SNR CMDR Blarg 2512): MC RS MSG Fred 1212 2: Whats your timezone?: Eastern Time(UTC−4) 3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:18325367 4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: I enjoy this server very much and i believe i could be more useful by becoming an officer because i could, for example, do redacted surgery,, do more advanced experiments and lead others to battle. Also, i enjoy all of medical's officers and it would be an honor to become one myself. Most of them are an inspiration to me and how to improve myself to better. 5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): 8, im always on discord and always read medical channels. I may be absent someday but for the most part ill be there frequently in the server. 6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I think i would be a good addition because i am very good at talking to others and inspire them. I have natural charisma that helps me be approachable. I also know when it is time to be serious and act seriously during public debriefs. I am also very good at taking the lead and helping other medical in their endeavor. I always have time for my fellow companion troopers. 7: How well do you command other troopers?: As i said before, my natural charisma helps me a lot in telling others what to do, i have directed a lot of troopers ( Mostly privates and trainees) to understand their goals. I also try to get to know the troopers i would lead because i believe that the most important of leading others is to know them and know their strength and weakness. 8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: Although i think every medical who puts an application definitely deserves to be looked at, i believe i am better because i have indispensable qualities to become an officer, such as handling responsibilities well, understanding the need of others and helping them achieve their goals to success and being able to make tough decision when needed, i strive to make the Empire an even better place and by becoming an officer, i think it would make me one step closer to that goal