Big Drago

Game Master
  • Last visited

About Big Drago

• Birthday 05/09/2004

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Big Drago's Achievements

Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Collaborator
  • First Post
  • Dedicated
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. What is your In Game Name? Scott What is your In Current Rank? Warrant Agent What is your Agent Name? Drago Fury How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 12/6/2021 Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words] Inferno Squad has become one of my favorite battalions since I have joined IF I try to help the battalion to make it better. Both the content of the duties/responsibilities as well as the people in Inferno have been some of the most enjoyable and exciting things about playing on the server. Becoming an officer would mean that I would get to help improve and enrich the experience that others get from this battalion so that hopefully they have just as great of a time as I do. In addition, becoming an Officer in Inferno Squad would mean that I would be able to challenge myself in a new and fulfilling way. people like me as a officer in SF I was a SL. Inferno Squad is a completely different battalion that I hope will provide me with new and interesting challenges that will help me prepare for my future on Gaming Light. Finally I want to become an Officer in the Inferno Squadron I have past experience at leading because I was part of SF as a SL my time taught me how lead people and people really like me in SF and like the people I meet in SF and IF. How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank? [75+ Words] There are a plethora of ways that I can help IF with this rank. The first and foremost of these ways is to make sure that every single Agent that crosses my path both understand both their duties and responsibilities, but will also know how to efficiently deal with any problem given to them. I will do this both by acting as a role model for all Agents, but by also disciplining anyone who acts in a manner that could bring shame or disorder to the Squadron. I will also not give up my NCO duties of tryouts, making sure that I am either encouraging an NCO to do a tryout or if necessary doing them personally. Lastly, I will ensure that Inferno Squadron is always staying busy, either by hosting trainings or SIMS, if there is enough people to do the SIM I will also allowing other battalions to join in to ensure that our relationships with the other battalions of the ISD stay positive and professional. How many strikes do you have? None. What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Command Team? like helping people in IF and others battalions, I will try do much SIM as possible. Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period? (Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) Yes I do
  2. Drago's Starfighter Vice Marshall app. 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : SF SL CSL Drago 5736 2. What Regiment are you applying for? Starfighter Corps 3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to become the Vice Marshall for Starfighters to help expand the battalion with new ideas. I’ve always been super passionate about the battalion ever since I joined it. SF and the members all mean a lot to me and I would be sure to make all the members feel wanted within the battalion. When I joined SF there was only about 20-30 people within the battalion at the time, with only 50% of them being active , I feel like I, along with my fellow officers and NCOs have made SF grow quite a bit with over 40+ tryouts logged myself. I constantly studied Sully’s , soph’s , ptob’s and azir’s actions while they have been command in SF and I feel as if I would be ready to help lead the battalion as they did. My time as SF moving from FC to SL has been such a good time and I fully understand what my responsibilities would be as a Vice Marshall, I am confident the members of SF and SF command would also trust me with the responsibilities and trust me to lead. 4. How much game time do you have on the server? Joined SF 10/13/2021. 5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of being the commander of any battalion is to keep your battalion going and to have a stable relationship with all of the members. With doing that everyone will enjoy their time within the battalion, That will lead to having a high amount of players in your regiment. As for the VCMDR role, which I am applying for, I believe their job is to oversee all officers and make sure they are in check. They should also be active within the battalion and making sure that everyone in the battalion is happy with what is going on in the battalion as well as constantly improving it or trying to figure out how to improve it. 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I believe I should be trusted with the role of Vice Marshall because of my hard work and dedication so far in SF, in my time in SF i’ve been trusted with the Lead role in Cobra squadron , the rank of SL .i wnat to change squadron and do more with the squadron. I’ve also want to implemented new ideas and documents into the squadron. I would like to take my skills from both of those roles and use them to assist the Starfighter corps as a whole. SF means a whole lot to me and I want to make it the same for others as well , I would make sure there is a constant connection between command , officers , NCO’s and enlisted to ensure everything in the battalion run’s smooth and we keep minging as low as possible. I would also like to expand the relations between SF and naval, not only naval but the naval sub battalions, I would want to be active with them too and keep the relations between them strong by doing SIM’s here and there with them , interacting with them more often and possibly create passive rp for them. I would also be super active not just in game but outside of it, I would stay on top of roster and documents as well as the discord to make sure everything in SF is moving smooth. 7. How often can you be Online? : weekday: 2/3 PM - 12 pm EST weekend: 10 AM - 12 pm EST 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have 0 warnings across all of gaminglight. Thank you for taking your time to read over my application. #SF RP
  3. i don't mind that you are British
  4. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : SF SL CSL Drago5736 What Regiment are you applying for? The Imperial Starfighter Corps Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to be the Vice Marshall of the Starfighter corps for many reasons, some of them being the fact that I am very dedicated to the regiment, I have worked my way up to SL and I do my job and make sure everybody else does theirs. I joined the Starfighter Corps have been extremely active since then, with the exception of me going on I want to be Vice Marshall because I honestly just love all of SF and I want to help it to the best of my abilities, although I may not be the best command member (Compared to Manjini) I definitely think that I can assist in helping SF grow as a whole and can be a great addition to the SF Command team and bring new and fresh ideas to the table for SF. How much game time do you have on the server? I have four Weeks of playtime on the server. https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1009230094 What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? In my eyes, the main purpose of a Commander is to help the regiment grow and become the best that it possibly can, they are in charge of keeping documents up to date so that way there is no confusion. They are to work very closely with SF Officers and command, and ask for feedback on certain things within SF (Battalion suggestions and Document updates) And they should always be there to assist anyone within SF, including the command team. They are needed in order to keep everyone in line and make sure nobody gets into any trouble. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I believe I should be a Vice Marshall due to my experience, I have been in Starfighters 3 times in total. And 2 of those times I have made it to SL. . I joined SF due to it's state, the Vice Marshall at the time was not doing anything in order to help the battalion and let it fall to pieces, I joined mainly so I could help do something about it due to my knowledge Squad Lead as an Starfighter . I joined and have worked with everyone within the battalion to bring it back to its current state. I have worked very hard for my position and I am forever grateful for the chances I have been given within this regiment, I wouldn't trade SF for the world. How often can you be Online? : On weekends, I can be active from 12pm EST - 10pm EST On weekdays, I can be active from 2/3pm EST - 10pm EST due to school. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : i have no sever warnings Thank you for taking your time to read my application!
  5. What is your In Game Name?: Agent Drago Fury MIF36 What is your In Current Rank? Agent What is your Agent Name? John Doe How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? A week now. Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words] As my week begin in Inferno squad was the best thing that happened to me I had the responsibility to help IF or the other troopers on the ISD and make sure I was active, and helping members in IF in simulations and learned how to do hacking sims and making sure everyone one was having a great day I also told the Trial Agents If they ever needed advice I would teach them anything it was a great learning experience. It was with inferno I truly found my place, I combined all my skills into one and joined up. My time as an enlisted inferno squad. I am proved to be a good soldier who followed orders, able to grasp all concepts of combat and bring new strategies. I was able to distinguish myself from the others and rise through the ranks. At the time inferno was dying off which made me want to help it get back on its feet as any way as I could. This was a lot of my time in Inferno Squad, After a short while I was able to be promoted to the Lore Character : John Doe. I helped inferno recover from its dying point, a lot of people got demoted and didn't try to help out. This was the point I'm working my hardest to become a Senior Agent. How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank? [50+ Words] mostly about building inferno squad up and will do the TWICE the work as much as of work as I can do as an NCO. Ask the squad about me and they'll tell you I'll give my heart and soul for Inferno Squad, My superiors, and past as I will be dedicated to inferno squad in till I can make officer some day I will make Inferno have a lot more members in IF, as they should be the hardest tryouts on the Server. How many strikes do you have? 0 so far. Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain. Not that much What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team? Activity, great attitude, and cooping with others players. Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period? (Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) Yes, I do.
  6. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!