• One Year In
  • Collaborator
  • Dedicated
  • One Month Later
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. Bello

Bello's 48 Hrs

Unfortunately, my time in USMS is over. I will be gone for a few months and just don't have the time to dedicate to command positions. I appreciate u all @SpoonOne of the best people I've got to meet on the server and has always been reasonable and helpful @Kale_In my opinion, arguably one of best command members this server has @SlasherAlways been a homie @DarbyThank you for accepting me into USMS almost a year ago, it's been real Cyaaaa
  2. Almost 1 year in FBI now and its sad to go but I have become really busy and don't have much time to contribute to the server anymore. I've seen FBI go through its highs and lows and I'm proud of my contribution to the department, especially FTO. I hope the next person up can do same. It's been real FBI, cyaaaaa. @Kale_We had pretty identical FBI careers and have been a homie @Lime KingAlways kept it real and helped give me a chance to be in command There's many more but those 2 really shaped by FBI life.
  3. In game name: Bello Discord: BigDogBxllo#1459 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104396133 Rate your activity 1-10 (1 being lowest 10 being highest): 8 Anything we should know?(If your activity is below a 5 this is a good place to explain why):
  4. + support -Active command member -Plenty of command experiences -Well written application
  5. Name: Bello Rank: SGT Activity 1-10 (be honest): 5
  6. Just got back after about 2 months and I feel like I came back to an entirely new server. New map, new addons, new people. It's crazy how fast things change
  7. Name: Bello Rank: SSA Activity 1-10 (be honest): currently on loa but usually 7