Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• One Year In
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Dedicated
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. Name: Red Wolf Rank: SM/Lead Investigator Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102503662 Discord ID: Red Wolf#1398 Current Sub-Branches: IAA Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A
  2. i can not access any of the benefits of my rank please help steam id STEAM_1:0:102503662
  3. Name: Red Wolf Rank:SM Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102503662 Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control, Sniper, CCU and RIG Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): my aim is good and i love this brench a lot. also i love to heal and im active as much as i can. Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: nope
  4. Name- Red_Wolf Steam ID- STEAM_0:0:102503662 Discord Name- Red Wolf#1398 Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- Sergeant major Security List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- 1 NLR WARN Why do you want to join Delta-5? Youll seem like a dope unite and id love to make it even better Why should we let you into Delta-5? My Team communication skills are good and so is my aim Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!
  5. Can you help me get to somone who knows what to do maybe please, its just super frustrating brother been stuck on that for few hours now helps please
  6. Can you help me get to somone who knows what to do maybe please, its just super frustrating brother been stuck on that for few hours now
  7. did it, can you help plz did it, can you help plz
  8. Name: Red Wolf Rank:MSGT Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102503662 Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control, Sniper, CCU and RIG Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): my aim is good and i love this brench a lot. also i love to heal and im active as much as i can. Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: nope
  9. I cant open my skin chest even tho its showing my keys Help please What bug is occurring? I cant open my skin chest Is it tied to a specific job, swep, player model, etc? nope Has it only occurred once, or is it continuous? first time , tried to restart switch jobs etc, nothing helps Please provide screenshots or a short video of the bug in action:
  10. What bug is occurring? I cant recive the bronze memebrship i purched and i waited 5 hours in server until i found a nice good answer from admine Is it tied to a specific job, swep, player model, etc? Has it only occurred once, or is it continuous? Its been a long wait and a really frutrting exprince its still ocuring soo yeah once i guess Please provide screenshots or a short video of the bug in action: