Contributor (5/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. Your a few weeks late on payment
  2. I'm going into reserves and I will one day be back but real quick I have a few (a lot) special mentions Kashak: Great guy I hope you have a great time for however long you stay in purge Jaeger: Best British Grand IQ and a really nice person Name: Didn't see you much due to time zones but you were nice Valoons: Minge Biggus: Great guy Azrael: Great guy Dank: Best High IQ Killuabz: Best second sister and really funny guy Vertigo: For sure one of my favorite people in Purge/IQ Now for a few people outside Purge/IQ Bon: Great guy I enjoyed all the time I spent around you Carson: Best shock VCMDR. Always let a lawyer into brig for some reason Bear: Didn't see you much but when I did it was great Bop: Worst sea of thieves player Frog: Best sea of thieves player Odin: Didn't really get to see you often but It was nice to meet you Keegan: Best medical SNR Commander Talila: Worst rapper Chico: Funny guy, good at spawning AT-ST's in EC Lucifer: Minge Spice: I still remeber when me and Ivan watched you for 2 hours and 34 minutes when you went AFK Miyo: Great person Red: Great sov protector and an even better phasmophobia player Dimitri: Scares easily Dinkley: Funny person Trace: Press H its your best bind Sawick: Didnt see you much cause of placement on the ship but when I did see you it was always fun Pepper: Still havent heard you speak There are a ton of others but I cant remember them at the moment and If I do remember them later I will add them Goodbye everyone. I will return one day
  3. +Support -Active -Does good with everybody -All round great guy Has been a good VCMDR and will make a good CMDR Good Luck!
  4. Yeah true above (I have never seen someone use a flashbang beside being a troll)
  5. ISD 2: Electric Boogaloo or Talila's Mobile Chick-Fil-A franchise Both are awesome
  6. Gronk

Lawyer

Me? Im no lawyer so why would you pay that to me?
  7. Agreed. Is in fact NOT pogchamp