williams245678

• Days Won

williams245678 last won the day on December 23 2021

williams245678 had the most liked content!

About williams245678

• Birthday 04/28/1998

Recent Profile Visitors

1,372 profile views

williams245678's Achievements

Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. That’s the point of the death match, to end consistent bickering and have an honest battle to prove who the better family is
  2. Im not sure where to put this but I figured I’d start here. Still having a problem with the judge whitelist. It says I’ve already purchased it but when I try to get on it, it says “you are not white listed for this job”. I know I was not black listed and in the recent past other people were having this problem also. I try to repurchase the whitelist but it says “you already own this item” see attached files:
  3. What you want to see? - Place the court house near the jail, but far enough away where arrest won’t disrupt courtroom. Why should we add it? - Often times a trial is interrupted by criminals arguing with cops while being arrested, or jail breaks. What are the advantages of having this? - court trials can be smooth and quick as intended, moving the courthouse to a different location (within the same direction of the actual jail won’t really harm the RP). People won’t get arrested for felony trespassing when trying to see the judge, people will more likely be willing to RP court more if they are not walking in a heavy police area. Jailbreaks won’t stop a interrupt a court trial, loud people being arrested won’t disturb the trial. We can make the court room a “neutral ground” just like the hospital so criminals can’t have their friends shoot and kill the judge and arresting officers to have the charges dropped. More room to set up a dedicated court room. We can even add a “holding cell” where cops and drop off criminals who broke the law and want a trial, then get back on the road to RP again instead of waiting for the trial. The person RPing as bailiff can bring the criminal from the holding cell to the actual bench for the trial. Also the prosecutor can take over for the arresting officer (just exchange the charges in character) so all the cops have to do is arrest no trial. The bailiff will either uncuff the criminal if found innocent, or bring the criminal to the prison if found guilty. Who is it mainly for? - judicial roles. Links to any content - N/A
  4. What you want to see? - add more permanent “laws boards with taxes on them” to map areas such as (GOV Spawn, jail house, bank, suburbs park area, SS Base front doors) Why should we add it? - this makes it easier for everyone to know taxes, and the current laws. What are the advantages of having this? - people won’t have to travel to spawn to see what taxes and laws are (including PD). The bug with the “placelaws” command won’t be a problem anymore. Who is it mainly for? - everyone Links to any content - N/A
  5. What you want to see? - Custom Clan/ Family (custom class families) death matches: ALL FAMILY DEATH MATCHES MUST BE FOUGHT USING PAID WHITELIST (WL) FOR SPECIFIC FAMILY (Example BWA WL VS UMC WL). 1. If a family is declaring war on another family they must officially post this on the forums (make a new forum for this called "family wars" or just allow them to post under general). 2. If the war persist past 5 days, one of Families owner must post either a stalemate, surrender, defeat, or a truce to end the war. 3. If both families accept one of these conditions this treaty will last at minimum 7 days (can still kidnap, mug, etc. other family just the "war" is over and they cannot do mass attacks/raids/ambushes etc.). 4. if one family does not agree to said conditions then the disagreeing families owner must submit a formal Death Match request in the forums. (Submitall of a death match automatically requires a stalemate between both parties). The owner of the family receiving the request must reply to said request within 3 days or admit defeat and end said war. 5. If both families agree to deathmatch a stalemate will be created and one of the families must contact "Event admin" to set up a blocked off area on the map where the families can do said death match. The death match works as such... 6. One family must be left standing. Even if it is just one single person who survived the death match. The losing family must admit defeat and there will be a buffer window of when the next war can be issued for both families towards anyone on the server (2 weeks). The losing families faction is also deleted (to include money in there faction and items and ranking) and must be recreated if the family wishes to do so. 6.1 (my original plan for losing the war is that families whitelist will be removed as the family is RP killed. If the owner wants to restart the family the owner must pay half the cost of a CC whitelist slot for each member they want to "revive". In the event the last family member wants to save the family faction they must surrender before being killed. The opposing family does not have to agree with the surrender and can instead kill said family. If the opposing family agrees to the surrender they are only allowed to take up to $5 million in the losing families faction, including all weapons, but they must allow that family member to live. The sole survivor will keep their white list on custom class/clan however every other person must still pay half the price of CC/Custom Clans in order to receive the whitelist for that specific family again. They are still allowed to RP in that custom family but cannot play on a custom character/custom clan for that family until they repurchase the whitelist. But that just seems too complicated leave a comment if this sounds better). 7. Only each family head can declare war formally. Once war is declared and over each family must respect the outcome of an honorable battle. There will be no toxicity coming from the winning or losing family towards each other anywhere on gaming light. If the losing family wants a rematch they must wait the 2 weeks and then request a war with said family. The family has the right to reject the war if they so please. In the event the families HAVE gone to war and there is still toxicity ADMINS should handle as per MOTD. In the event the families do not have the death match and there is still toxic activities ADMINS can handle as per MOTD. In the event either family is violating MOTD before during or after the Death Match that family will admit defeat (but will not have faction deleted) and will be dealt with by ADMINS in accordance with MOTD, and there will be no war. 8. In the event of a family death match an "audience" can view the battle from the sky but cannot interfere with said battle at all. The members of the audience can place bets of which specific family member will be the last one standing. The best have a minimum of $1 million dollars. If no one won the bet the money will be handled the same way it is handled by the SMT Store. If there is an audience it will be of no more than 10 people so first come first served. Those who wish to be in the audience must make it known on the forums under the topic of the family deathmatch. Once a the audience has been chosen there are no take backs. Once a bet has been placed there are no refunds. At no time will a member of either family be in the audience. Members of the audience will be muted in chat so as to make the opportunity for each family fair. They will be allowed to voice chat in the audience stands. Members of the audience cannot be on any GOV job (as to not interfere with the RP). Audience members must submit payment before the battle in order to view it. The Audience is a neutral zone so no weed growing, money printers, weapons, etc. allowed. Why should we add it? - To help curb toxic situation that is harmful to other players (I.E never ending family wars that make players not want to play anymore). What are the advantages of having this? - Provides opportunity families to dispute differences or end them without the need for ADMIN direct input (admin sits, family disrespect, etc.), Imbeds the foundation of solving issues as an adult and limits the spread of toxicity in the server. Removes the stress added on the police force by a never ending "family war". Who is it mainly for? - Criminal families, custom class families, custom clans Links to any content - N/A I encourage everyone to read through this and make suggestions/point out the flaws in this idea to make it better.
  6. Ever since the divorce ive really taken a hit on the social class. Like im rich as hell and got to keep the dog but everyone sides with Crocodile Man and it is unfair. Even MiniEpic said we dont have something special. I don't need the verbal abuse and speculations of my sanity. If you have a problem with me meet me in the gym 1 v 1. Dont make me start my villain origin path.
  7. How much would it cost to raise server capacity to 150-200?
  8. +Support the FBI argument isn’t really a reason to not have this. 1) the fbi has an office in every state with respect to investigating felonies in each state. 2) the FBI is still expected to follow the laws of that state even though they are federal. 3) the FBI reports to the department of justice AKA PD High command. Governor will have no control over them but the president also has no control over them either. The FBI still will investigate claims against governors and other felonies and protect the governor (as it would be a felony to do anything to the governor).
  9. Welcome back I wish they didn’t remove the camera.
  10. Sunday for you Monday for me around night time for you guys. Today however is the bachelor party
  11. What you want to see? - Cops being able to gag. Why should we add it? - because crims never STFU during transport and just complain and talk over the radio. What are the advantages of having this? - this will help my bipolarness and I’m pretty sure we’d be able to gag prisoners who literally scream on mic to disturbed the scene Who is it mainly for? - ALL GOV WITH HANDCUFFS Links to any content - NO