Cecil Stedmen

• Last visited

• Days Won

Cecil Stedmen last won the day on February 12 2023

Cecil Stedmen had the most liked content!

2 Followers

About Cecil Stedmen

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Cecil Stedmen's Achievements

Proficient

Proficient (10/14)

• Posting Machine Rare
  • Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. -support for a tablet/PDA as I feel that'd be too easy, with the counter being a level 100 job that not many people like playing due to the lack of cameras on this map. What would be fire AF tho is if there was a big screen in the surveillance room that'd track these things so MTF still have a way to monitor self breaches besides the adverts above without it being too easy to track them. Would give some purpose to a room that is almost never used and there'd be a reason to actually have someone stationed there for it's intended purpose. Maybe allow 079 to hack the surveillance room instead too to shut down the screen?
  2. +support Prior SF experience, provided he stays active I think he'd be a good fit for the position
  3. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65369818 Reason for Resignation: Gotta focus on hcmd shit on SCPRP, left EMS for this reason as well State & DOC roleplay was fire af keep up the good shit
  4. Nothing happened on October 14th at 7 PM EST! God speed logistical man and good luck with touching grass!
  5. Pretty iffy on this for this reason, also we'd need a way to block off the teleporters during PTs for this to work. +/- Support
  6. -support Aren't you blacklisted from every MTF Branch? I don't think you can even apply
  7. +support Man is literally the best possible pick for A1, (clearly because he was former EOI) Get this man an A1 CMDR
  8. Damn everyone hating on Fumos fr Take care man!
  9. ACCEPTED Please request the chaos role in #member-self-roles in new member and info in the discord and contact an FTO using the #Requesting_FTO channel in the CI section of the Discord and an FTO will be with you shortly.