Carson

• Last visited

1 Follower

About Carson

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Carson's Achievements

Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. I know this is very sudden and not expected but because of some personal problems I have to do this. I want to say thank you to everyone for giving me the most fun 4-5 months of my life. I will never forget you guys. Thank you for all the amazing opportunities you guys have given me. Bon - Thank you for always helping me and for being a good friend. The only problem is you are British. Pepper - Thank you for always being there and helping me when I needed it. You have been an amazing friend to me. Bop - Thank you for all the help and pushing me to do my best RP wise. Thank you for all the laughs and fun times. You are kinda a idiot though Keegan - Thank you for helping me while I was Shock Commander. You are weird kinda like Bop Bear - Go to work Dead - I’m the real blanker trooper. Also you are a cringe osu player Starch - you may be top GL donator but you are a really stupid boomer Lucifer - I’m not giving you my money Chico - you are a minge Grim - never let a droid Rick roll you Donovan - DO YOU NEED SOME STIMMIES Fred - It was an honor serving by you sir If you don’t see your name here I’m sorry. There were so many great people I’ve met and the list would go on forever. Love y’all
  2. Why can I smell you through this post?
  3. We haven’t really talked much until these past few weeks and you were always fun to hang around. Best of luck for whatever’s next for you bro.
  4. You’re events are fine. Don’t talk yourself down like this. You aren’t letting anyone down. Keep your head up bro you have nothing to apologize for.
  5. +support He did not know of the auto ban system and being shock we get called a lot of things in brig all the time. He doesn't have any previous offenses and me being his commander, I know he wouldn't call anyone that or use it in a harmful way.