Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• One Year In
  • Collaborator
  • Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. Congratulations! Welcome to the community!
  2. What is your In-Game Name: Baigs What is your In-Game Rank: Apprentice II Are you Purge or IQ: IQ What SIMs or Missions do you want see in the future: Interrogations for inquisitors Any improvements or suggestions you wish to see the Executive Command Team(s) do: N/A
  3. Accepted Stormtrooper Command believes that you are fit for this position and has accepted your application! Speak with a Vice Commander+ whenever you're ready. ~ Stormtrooper Commander Grim
  4. +Support Fixing the Z-6I, Z-6, and Z-2 weapons will allow for Heavy Weapons specialties to be viable on the server as, well, Heavy Weapons, instead of "LMG guy". This will allow for more diversity in player loadouts as well.
  5. +Support Bear and I have worked tirelessly for months on both these changes as well as other miscellaneous tweaks to Stormtroopers as a whole. All of our work on Shoretroopers has lead up to this post. Not only does it give Shoretroopers a definitive role on the server, that being defensive frontline as a dual DPS/Tank as opposed to "just a better Stormtrooper" that they were before, but it also completely rebalances their loadouts in a way that makes sense and will help them fill out their newly-assigned role. Everything you see has been thought over more times than I can count, both by myself and by Bear.
  6. DENIED Unfortunately, Stormtrooper Command does not think that you are ready for the position of Officer, and your application has been denied. You may re-apply as early as November 29th. If you wish to re-apply, please consider the following: 1. How am I representing myself in-game? 2. Does my application reflect the actions of an Officer? 3. Have I answered every question effectively? ~ Stormtrooper Commander Grim
  7. ACCEPTED Stormtrooper Command believes that you are fit for this position and has accepted your application! Speak with a Vice Commander+ whenever you're ready. ~ Stormtrooper Commander Grim
  8. ACCEPTED Stormtrooper Command believes that you are fit for this position and has accepted your application! Speak with a Vice Commander+ whenever you're ready. ~ Stormtrooper Commander Grim
  9. As the current Stormtrooper Commander, I can say that he had previously initiated combat on at least 3 or 4 different players during this debriefing, before the aforementioned incident with the thermal detonator (he was IG88 at the time). To provide greater context, there were anywhere between 20 to 30 Stormtroopers all cramped into the Stormtrooper Bunks, constantly killing each other, spamming the voice chat, and screaming slurs. Most, if not all, of the combat initiated by him was in an effort to help quell the chaos, either by defending another player from being killed, myself included, or by "tagging" an unruly trooper to mark them for Shock Security to arrest, since it was almost impossible to read any names in this scenario. As for the thermal detonator, I was a witness, and dub his story as accurate. While I do not condone his actions, nor do I believe that he should go unpunished, I do believe that he had good intentions, and should have a less severe punishment as a result.
  10. Well guess its your time to go. Its been a fun ride fella and I enjoyed playing with you. I'll still be in ts to hang out with you from time to time but this is it for you on the server. Dead-Am I illegally parking that dumpy in your brig? (ull kick my ass in osu one day)
  11. What is your In-Game Name: Baigs What is your In-Game Rank: Apprentice II What is your STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:204406545 Are you Purge or IQ: IQ What SIM's or Mission's do you want see in the future: N/A Any Improvement's or suggestion you wish to see the Executive command Team's do: N/A
  12. DENIED Unfortunately, Stormtrooper Command does not think that you are ready for the position of Officer, and your application has been denied. You may re-apply as early as November 2nd. If you wish to re-apply, please consider the following: 1. How am I representing myself in-game? 2. Am I providing meaningful examples? Do my examples have sufficient context? 3. Am I using concise and accurate language in my application? 4. Is my application easy to read? ~ Stormtrooper Commander Grim
  13. Rename the ISD to: ISD-Luminescence Name the ILC: ILC-Lightbearer Keeps with the "light" theme that the network is based around. You know, Gaminglight.
  14. +Support/-Support +Previously a command member +Currently the only Starfighter than can fill the position +Knows what's expected of him -Has had activity problems in the past -A bit too much trolling sometimes -Has negative interactions with others more often than what would be considered acceptable -Application seems more like a sob story to gain sympathy rather than a legitimate application for a position of power