Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Collaborator
  • Dedicated
  • One Year In
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) IC COL Teoz/Omega Lead Niner 2. What Regiment are you applying for? Imperial Commandos 3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? The reason I would like to become Vice Commander, is so I can do more for my battalion and help improve it in any way I can. When I first joined IC I thought I would never go for Vice Commander but after being in IC for a good while and meeting all the amazing people of it, it made me want to give it another shot and try again with being Vice Commander. 4. How much game time do you have on the server? 11 Weeks 5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The Main Purpose of a Vice Commander is to make sure the branch is active and has fun. They assist the Commander with things like roster and etc. Their job is to do missions, sims, and trainings for their battalion to help it stay active and have things to do when their isn't anything or much to do. They are also there to help out other officers and assist them when needed. They also spend time with the battalion to see what they want/need, bond with, and engage with their battalion. They also make sure that the troopers know what to do and give them guidance/advice on what not to do and reward their battalion for doing good and discipline them appropriately when they do bad. Lastly, a Vice Commander is supposed to be a role model for all of the battalions Officers, NCO's and Enlisted, they all look up to the Vice Commander. 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? The Reason I should be trusted with Vice Commander is because I have had past experience before as one, I am currently a Colonel in IC and have been an officer for a month now and I have been Officer in another battalion and NCO in multiple other battalions as well. I was also handpicked for Omega Squad and later made the Lead of Omega, and when I became a SFC I was entrusted to become a SSVL (Scout-Sniper Vice Lead) and held that until I became Omega Vice Lead. I can be laid back sometimes but I know when to act serious and punish people accordingly when they do things wrong or make a mistake. Now I feel I am ready for the responsibilities/expectations of a Vice Commander. 7. How often can you be Online? Almost everyday for 4-7 Hours 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) 1 for KTAP/FailRP in 2021
  2. +Support Great officer and is very active Hope you get it!
  3. 1. Steam Name: Teoz 2. Ingame Name: Teoz 3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:574316153 4. Ban Length: 1 week 5. Admin that Banned you: Kio 6. Reason for Ban: Racism 7. Dispute: I was chasing a mouse droid around cause he kept punching us randomly and he got stuck and was making some beeping noise and i told him to "quit fuckin god damn makin so much damn noises" and apparently i was really muffled, someone reported it to my commander and he reported it to a admin because they thought that i said the n word with a hard r but i didnt and never have. this is the clip https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p15Y3gVBjkgomfP68mfi1LlcI5OCnFPb/view this is the clip that was reported and the reason i got banned. If played in 0.5 speed you can tell that the n word was never said.
  4. love the new map, i really like that the town on tatooine is dust 2
  5. +support beans
  6. What is your In-Game Name: teoz What is your In-Game Rank: apprentice I Are you Purge or IQ: iq What SIM's or Mission's do you want see in the future:idk Any Improvement's or suggestion you wish to see the Executive command Team's do:no
  7. What is your name? Teoz What is your rank? FP How long have you been an Enlisted? 3-4 days What rank are you applying for? NCO How many strikes do you have? 0 Why should we trust you with a NCO rank? I know not to screw around all the time and I wont abuse the NCO rank. What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? I can help lead and make sure people don't screw around Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank? Yes