Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Dedicated
  • One Year In
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. Shock Security Officer Format: What is your in-game name? What is your current rank? How long have you been in Shock? How much time do you have on the server? Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer? Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position? If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't? How active can you be? Please Follow this Format!
  2. Shy

lmao

What do you mean some og's are still here Such as me
  3. Shy

Ozai officer app

-support Rude to some officers. Talks back, doesn't take stuff seriously at points when it needs to be serious. Barely communicates in discord. Haven't shown leadership skills yet. Can improve on more areas.
  4. + Support Good App Funny Fella Good DT Good at snipy im pretty tired so i like among us or something like that
  5. +supprt Amazing Leader Ship, Very active, supports officers when need be. Is eager to learn more RG stuff along the way. Amazing giving advise, helps others when in need! Good Luck!
  6. +support Hes a amazing person i taught him a lot and hes a quick and smart learning Kyal good luck my old friend!!
  7. +Support Is great person, Helps people when they are in need or helping in general, Is a great role model to look up to. Has a ton of experience, He has Dedicated to this own community and is a amazing person to talk to.
  8. +Support Good Person, Has experience, You are a great and amazing leader, Is a helping hand, Isn't afraid of taking risks to make things happen, Supports everyone who needs it!