Dragonrage661

• Last visited

About Dragonrage661

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Dragonrage661's Achievements

Community Regular

Community Regular (8/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. In-Game Name: Ugs Steam Name: [GL]Dragonrage661 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156460834 What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? GM Senior Admin How often are you on TeamSpeak? I am pretty much always on teamspeak, when I am on my computer I usually have teamspeak open. How often do you use discord? I use discord 24/7 pretty much. While on my computer I always have discord open, and I have discord on my phone to always be able to communicate with others. Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I would like to join the support team so that I can help those within the Gaming Light community. As I have been in the community, I have joined staff, the gamemaster team, and the forum diplomat team, all of this was to help the Gaming Light community and make others experiences better while playing and interacting with all other GL players. I would like to contribute to those in the GL community by providing assistance to them. Being a part of the support team will let me help new players of the gaming light community settled into the teamspeak and better become a part of the gaming light community. In addition I am always wanting to learn new skills and I believe that the support team will greatly help me by teaching me many new skills. With the dedication that I have to the community and the hours that I can be active I believe that joining the support team will help many people as they would not have to wait as long as they might usually have to for assistance. Overall there are multiple reasons in which I would like to join the support team is because ever since I joined the community I have been greatly interested in joining due to my urge to always help others and wanting to help out the Gaming Light community. How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I could help the support team in multiple ways but a main reason is that I'm a very active and dedicated member of the community. I am in teamspeak for multiple hours a day, and I have a strong work ethic. I always have the urge to help others and I believe that is perfect for someone looking to join the support team. How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? To start I would introduce myself in a kind and respectful way, and make sure to have a calm tone. After we have greeted each other I would ask what it is they need assistance with. In some occasions tickets can be up for a extended period of time so if the ticked has been up for a longer period of time I would apologize. As time goes on I would make sure to remain kind and respectful and assist the person with the best help that I can within a timely manor so that they can get on with their day. Thank you for taking the time to read my application! And criticism is welcome! Have a wonderful day!
  2. Name and Research Rank: Chief Medical Overseer Ugs Scientist Splunky ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Background Information: On a recent mission on the planet of Jakku, we infiltrated a base with the coordinates of AAAAAAAAAAA. Within this base multiple items were found. The items found were a syringe with a thick orange liquid inside of it, a greenish-yellow crystal emitting a white light, and what seems to be a unbreakable cube that has been said to emit the force from within it. The Cube was later named "Project V38-2A" The syringe with the orange liquid was later named "Project V38-2B" The Crystal was later named "Project V38-2C" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Subject(s): Bounty Hunter Peppermint SF Sweet ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Targeted Results: With the syringe in our possession our goal was to analyze it and create a larger stock of this liquid. We were successful in doing so, with the trials done by Scientist Splunky. Splunky created a large quantity of this liquid for us to test on multiple candidates when a larger quantity of V38-2B was in our possession. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Actual Results: Small Mammals: When creating more stock of V38-2B, minor testing was done, testing was done on smaller mammals and plants; testing found many results. When testing on small mammals, if fur was present, it would entirely burn off and would leave a 2nd or in some cases 3rd degree burns on the smaller mammals. Plants: When injected into the plants, depending on the size it would either die entirely witching a matter of minutes, or if it was a larger plant it would take upwards or 30 minutes to a hour. Further testing is needed on full grown trees and other plants. Live humans: When performed on smaller adults with the height of AAAAA or shorter, death was apparent in 75% of patients. But when tested on patients above the height of AAAAA there is a survivability rate of 100%. When injected into the skin, the patients skin would completely dissolve within 5 minutes. Even with the skin and organs all dissolved the patients still had the ability to speak. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Procedures performed: All procedures were either injection with a needle, or through inhalation when the liquid was turned into a gas form now named "V38-2B-1." ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How could the procedure be improved: The procedure could be improved with further methods of testing, and testing on more subjects. Only a set amount of subjects were given to the team researching V38-2B. Further testing will be needed when more subjects are available.