Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Dedicated
  • One Year In
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. In-game name: BOB SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37997235 Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: None Have you donated to the server?: Yes Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Yes Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have received 1 warning for MRDM that was way back in 2021 when I first joined the server I had no idea what i was doing. How much time do you have on the server?: 2.5k hours https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/901259323 How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know lore a decent amount, however this knowledge could improve more with time being a GM. Watched most of the movies so I know all the basic stuff. Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I would like to be a GM because in the past I was already a GM but I resigned due to personal reasons now that I'm back I would like to rejoin the GM team and use my experience and knowledge to grow the GM team and the server. I really enjoy building dupes, hosting sims and lastly hosting events. Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted as a GM as Im a Former High Ranking GM + Staff Member before I resigned due to personal reasons, Im pretty sure i would say I have a good reputation in the community as well Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes I have over 3000+ hours on GMOD so id say i have plenty of experience Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes alot of experience Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: [Host: BOB] [Type: On-Ship Combat] "The Abandoned ISD" The radars of ISD-Consilio have detected a new ISD. Despite this, the new ISD has not been logged in the imperial ship catalog as it is just a floating spaceship that does not belong to the imperial naval fleet. Thus, we need to hyperspace this location immediately to investigate this strange ISD. [Combat] [Off-Ship] [Host: BOB] "The Imperial Scrap Yard" ISB Agent BOB recieved intel that some Rebels have created some kind of super weapon that have eliminated 2 of our ISDs in the Hoth System it's almost like it has become a scrapyard we need everyone deployed down there immediately to retrieve and investigate what kind of super weapon may have caused that. Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes | !give "Name" "Weapon" | !give @ "Weapon" Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes | !setmodel "Name" "Model" | !setmodel @ "Model" Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes
  2. B0B

Goodbye

Bye Bye Everyone Ill be taking my leave now
  3. ACCEPTED! Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!
  4. B0B

Is Kavis insane?

Can't even word it hes to insane.
  5. - Support - No Effort Put Into The Application - Only Reaching Hardly 3 Hours On The Server Daily - Personally I Have Barely Seen You On The Server You are a nice guy but you need to work on your activity as well as making your application longer and more detailed.