Littlest Pogchamp

• Last visited

About Littlest Pogchamp

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Littlest Pogchamp's Achievements

Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• One Year In
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. What is your in game name? Lily What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:97011427 What is your current rank? SGM How long have you been in Nova? since 1/9/22 How will you assist command with this rank? I am highly active and dedicated to nova as I only have one life, so I will be able to be an active and effective member of the officer team. I will host tryouts and sims to raise troop morale and increase the number of people we have active. By keeping people engaged at hours when less officers are on we can have more troops on at all times of the day, I've noticed many officers aren't on at later times when I am on, which discourages the enlisted from being active on nova at that time because there is no officers on to notice the work they put in. I will be able to be on and encouraging our troops to grow as soldiers and be on Nova more often. Often times when we don't have a VIP we split up and wander around aimlessly as there is no activities for us to do. I will work with GM's to get nova more missions to do during times when we don't do much. And I will ensure that Nova is a fun and accepting battalion for all members who join it. Why do you want to become an Officer? As an officer i will be able to assist Novas growth and development more than i already have been able to as an NCO. I want to be able to work more closely with command to increase nova activity and morale, and to improve the battalion as a whole. Nova is my favorite battalion I've played in my years on this server and i have a very high dedication to it as a whole. Id like to become an officer to help make this battalion into the best one on the server, and to increase the amount of active Nova. Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer? I was a CPT In Purge/IQ, a 1LT in DT, and a 2LT in 501st. What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? The purpose of an officer is to ensure that the battalion is always growing and that the ncos are contributing their part to the growth of the battalion through sims and tryouts. An officers purpose is also to host missions, sims, and tryouts themselves to ensure the constant growth of our battalion. Officers are expected to be searching through the ranks to find the best troops to promote them for reward of their hard work and dedication. Officers should be encouraging people to join nova, and increasing the morale of existing Nova Members. What qualifies you to be an officer? I have many prior experiences with being an officer and I have proven my dedication to the battalion thoroughly. I was NCO of the week last week, and have been active and online as much as possible. I host many tryouts and i always keep the enlisted engaged. I am active and experienced, and I have nothing but love for nova as a whole. Do you understand you will be on a 1-2 week trial period? Yes.
  2. What is your in game name? Lily What is your SteamID? Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97011427 What is your current rank? SFC How long have you been in Nova? 2 weeks or so How will you assist command with this rank? I will use my rank to ensure that the NCO's are hosting enough tryouts to grow nova, and host tryouts myself when necessary, i will be able to help command with trainings and sims, and help with documents if needed. I will be online and active frequently which will allow the enlisted to have role models and leaders in the battalion. Why do you want to become an Officer? I wish to help grow nova into a more active and lively battalion, i really enjoy nova as a battalion so i hope to contribute to the growth and progress of it as a whole. Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer? Yes, i was an officer in DT, Purge, and 501st. What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? To lead the battalion in missions, ensure the NCO's are doing their duties, and to set an example for the enlisted and NCO's to follow. What qualifies you to be an officer? I have plenty of experience in command, and play actively. I have a lot of passion for the battalion as a whole and will do my best to ensure its growth. Do you understand you will be on a 1-2 week trial period? Yes!
  3. He was minging quite a bit on the ST job with the name Dababy, however it doesnt prove he actually pressed the button. Only way to prove he did is if he admits to it here.
  4. +Big + Support! -Overall friendly helpful ST -Tends to help ST be less mingey, takes role as NCO seriously -Highly active player -Decent app. -Never had a bad experience with you lucy.
  5. -support -Who? -Terribly short app -Was in DT for ages and i have no idea who u are tbh.
  6. What is your In Game Name? Lily! What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:97011427 How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ? Since December of 2020 Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words] I would like to be an officer because I am highly active, am willing to dedicate much time and effort towards the IQ as a whole, and want to be a good, strong leadership role for my fellow IQ and Purge. I want to help guide the battalion in a good direction, and help the battalion move up in activity. I would like to help increase the discipline and structure of the apprentices and lords as well. Too often do i see apprentices or lords breaking defensive position, or multiple lords and apprentices trying to gang up on one jedi and hitting each other repeadtly on accident. I would like to be able to help enforce server rules and IQ rules better within the battalion, and prevent minging from making our battalion look bad. I want to be able to help out as much as i possibly can within this battalion as i have dedicated it as my one and ONLY life and so i would like to do as much as possible for it. How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank? [75+ Words] I can assist Inquisitorious command by helping enforcing SOP, leading the apprentices towards greatness and structure by teaching dueling skills, defensive formation, hosting sims, hosting trainings with sabers, and hosting trainings in joint with other battalions to better help them coordinate with us saber users. I can assist command by dealing with smaller issues that arent worth getting all of command involved with, such as a minging private, or an initiate with no intention to be trained. I can help by giving the IQ tasks and missions to keep them busy, and to keep them entertained on the server, thus making them want to put more time into IQ itself. How many strikes do you have? 0 What Qualifications could you bring too the Inquisitorius Officer Team? I was a 1LT in DT, a commander in medical on another server, and also a senior moderator and GM tick 1, so i feel i have relatively good qualifications to help out with the team. Have you had an previous experience has an Officer? Yes, and also experience in command. Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period? (Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) Yes i understand and accept that fully.
  7. -Support Im really sorry FB1 but honestly, we need more ACTIVE command. And your activity as far as ive seen leaves a lot of room to want. Ive actually only seen you do anything command related on a few different occasions. Youre a great friend and i love you to bits but honestly, you arent VCDMR material in my eyes. I wish i could make this a +support but with my experience with you in DT you're a good officer but i dont think youd make a great VCDMR. DT needs change and leadership and im not sure you can provide that. Sorry but its gotta be a red text post from me.
  8. I am an ex DT 1LT, i have 3 weeks played solely in that battalion, 3 weeks time. And every single day, every single time i was on Jess/JL8 was on daily, she has been the most helpful, best suited for command, and most effective death trooper ive seen in my time on this server. She shows geniune care, love and support for that battalion. She has always been one to take charge and correct troopers where they are lacking, shes been nothing but kind, helpful, and fun to be around since ive known her. She is by far the best suited for this position. She is extraordinarily active, extremely well known, and well trusted by all of DT. Massive +Support, infact the biggest +Support ive ever given, i could think of no one better to take up the torch in leading that battalion.
  9. +Support +Well known member +Active +Prior experience +Well made app
  10. Absolutely massive +Support +My first day on the server this man made me wanna donate and join IQ +Super friendly guy +Constantly on IQ +Such a great leader for IQ +Need more men like him here +Nice and funny
  11. Honestly have never seen him on the forums, Have only seen once or twice on server Overall -Support from me too.
  12. +Support +Active +Friendly +Perfect Answers GOOD LUCK RYAN