Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• One Year In
  • Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. Name - ICR Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:162671731 Discord Name - WadeICR#3337 Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security) - GenSec PVT (2LT reserves) List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - 3 warns, 2 PRP, one SCPRP; autoclicker was being used to keep computer on for afk. All warns are prior to 2022 (not a typo, all were 2021 or earlier.) Why do you want to join Delta-5? Delta 5 has seen amazing growth since its addition to the server and has a great community of members. It seems like it would be a branch to be a part of. Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I have experience in multiple branches (GenSec, E-11, Nu-7, CI) and know how chain of command and combat works. I understand all roles and have maintained responsibilities of ranks up to Low Command. I understand what my roles and jobs are in all of these ranks. I think I could excel as a member of Delta-5 and be a valuable asset to the branch. I am also active mostly at night (11:00PM-4:00AM EST), which could boost Delta-5's activity and image for players at that time, and hopefully encourage more players to enlist at those times. Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes.
  2. +Support -Great command member and ready to take the next step in leadership
  3. Oh no! Yes I am will be doing the leave of branch. I will now explain why. There is nothing wrong with the server or the branch, but I've done something very unexpected. I got a life. I am no longer sitting on my computer all day playing games. I now get out, make music, ride dirt bikes, and I started work again because I got over Covid. For those of you wondering, yes, I do intend to return in the future. When? I am not sure, but I shall return eventually. I'm gonna do some shoutouts now. Note that most of these are people on the roster if I miss you it's not that I don't love you it's that you resigned or I'm not smart enough to think of what to say. Mind- Congratulations on getting HOS! I'm sure you and your DHOSs will lead the branch spectacularly! Thanks for all the work you put in for the branch! Georgie- Our other branch leader, you already do great now and in the future I'm sure you'll continue the streak. You're a great role model for the rest of command and I wish you luck in your further ventures! Assassin- You gotta be the nicest person in the branch, gonna miss you man! Sprink- Being in FTO has been a great experience and I'm sure that's because of the work you top guys put in. Thanks for heading the growth one of the best branches on the server! PlantBruh- I'm 90% sure you gave me my first promotion, and I appreciate it to this day. Best of luck further in the branch! Akrew- Another one of the legends at the top of FTO! Thank you for all your hard work! Kovic- The HWD himself! Keep working on wardens! The improvement I've seen since I was enlisted is immense! You guys have done great things for the subbranch and I'm sure you'll continue to do so. Jack Crest- British man, you advanced in to SCMD quickly and that is most likely because of your knowledge of the branch and the hard work you put in. Keep it up and good luck! Meeseeks- God I don't know how you'll live without having to Event all my PTs. (Thank you for all those times, and best of luck with leading wardens!) Avalon- One of our ambitious low command, best of luck in leading GenSec! Greg- Greg. (Keep up the good work, I know you'll make it far in GenSec!) Julias- Keep it up with all you do, you're another person who'll make it far in the branch! HexG- I still remember when you were an OFC. Gonna miss ya, keep up the good work! Last but not least: Sixx You lead the branch for most of the time I was in it. You were a great role model in your time as HOS and you left security in a prime condition. Thank you for all the work you put in and the branch you helped bring to where it is today. Good luck as a SA! Gonna miss all of you! Feel free to contact me on discord at any time!
  4. +Support -Does a lot for GenSec -Active -Lots of command experience (WDs, FR, GenSec)
  5. Massive +Support -Has done great throughout his time in security -Extensive knowledge of the branch -Great potential further in the branch
  6. Still no low command update. I am very sad.
  7. +Support -Active -Could make great use of the class
  8. +Support -Active -Good (With PVP) -Would be even more effective with the class Good luck!
  9. +Support -Great NCO -Active -Easy to work with
  10. -Support So if you think about it...
  11. ICR

Ban appeal

-support Continues mass racism