Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • One Year In
  • Dedicated
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. As I'm sure some of you have noticed, my activity these past few weeks has been getting worse and worse. This is in part due to work/irl issues happening, but also due to me not being able to find the motivation to hop on. Therefore I will be resigning as I don't want to take up a COL spot and be inactive. With my next semester of college coming up in a little more than a month, I would've had to resign at that point anyways to focus on that, so I'm just getting it out of the way now. I'll still be around on the server as this is only a CI resignation. I'm not gonna do this whole long list of mentions, I've enjoyed spending time with just about everybody in CI so the list would be way too long. I might be back in CI at some point but for now I'm out. (Longshot on top btw)
  2. What are you suggesting? Add more vent exits throughout the site How would this change better the server? In its current state, it is extremely easy to camp either exit of vents and kill any CI coming out of it, adding an improved and more extensive vent system with multiple options as where to drop would help with this issue as well as give some variety to where CI can come from. Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. None that I can think of Who would this change mostly benefit? CI
  3. +support HSU and energy sword?!?!??!?!? WWW
  4. +support New models WWW Fix the ash I beg
  5. -Support Once SOP's are adjusted to better fit the new map and everyone gets used to the map as a whole, the experience will be much better than it is right now, reverting would just be a very extreme solution to a temporary problem that is already actively being solved by HCMD/SA and SMT.
  6. -support left CI Massive +Support I've known Scooty basically since I joined the server, he is a great command member and would do amazing as a Major
  7. o7 man twas fun to have you pack for a while, hopefully ill still be here if/when you return! Also yes, yes it is
  8. Update: Inducted into EOI as H4 Reach IV
  9. +support Pure has some good experience and is a great command member, he would be a great choice for either position but only if he starts talking more
  10. +Support Ive known Scooty basically since I joined the server, he is capable and a great choice for either position