Rising Star

Rising Star (9/14)

• One Year In
  • Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. So where do i start for the past 2 years or so I've been here grown to meet awesome people and the journey I've been on in this community is great to look at from a minge to a socially awkward British man to having responsibility's of a branch i will be quiet frank I've lost my drive to play gmod and to play anymore due to work complications and other stuff too here's a list of a few legends i met and will never forgot @stonksman the man the myth the man who helped me get to where i am i will miss you mate @BOx Living meme @Cecil Stedmena man with being too much of a badass syndrome and one of the best HCMD i've worked with too i hope you become 05 one day. @Rangiatea enjoyed the chats we had and a good manager @Luxxy [Redacted] @Noah Leelove hate relationship i wish you well on Police Rp @Pikachu hopefully i pinged the right dude. Welcome to high command right pick from the start i think you'll do just aswell as cecil @Soul ;-;Tremendous Nu7 ex HCMD i hope you go above and beyond as Site admin @Sixx Funny dude remember this i beat you at discord poker Awsome Ex Gensec HCMD and site admin @WeissWEISS Supremecy! anyway chill dude trained me for staff for the very first time @ToastyGigachad Bomber @EyelanderAnother gigachad @Vanny Soundpad enthusiast great everything @Pills @Aussie GL Shrimpson @NeoIDDoctor phill @HoovyThe joker of GL i'll miss you man @Django *Hoover noises intensifies* @Skela TeamspeakUser has entered you're channel @Alexxxxi love ud umptruck - Alexx 2022 i will to If i did miss anyone I'll miss yall well then ✌ British man signing off
  2. o7 i'll miss you one of the best ETs in gaminglight