Bunny is a Bunny

• Last visited

About Bunny is a Bunny

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Bunny is a Bunny's Achievements

Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• Collaborator
  • One Year In
  • First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Your in game name:Kwwabbit SA The player's in game name:CERT SGT Bosco The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:0:72817576 What did the player do:Told me to get out of the car and shot me without giving me a chance to hop out Evidence (required):https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/bbZKhrywBgOmL/d1337uymF0GY?invite=cr-MSx0MWgsMTI1NzkzMDAs What do you believe should happen to the player:Warn For ARDM or a 360 sec Jail
  2. What you want to see? - I want to see Vetran Hitman (murderer) Be a hitman job not a murderer class Why should we add it? - There is already a lot of murderer jobs that are good but not so much a hitman job it would give a good class to hitmen What are the advantages of having this? - I think it would be better because it would allow people to place hits cause the hitmen clases are just used to minge but a hitman class you have to work/pay for would be used more seriosly Who is it mainly for? -Crim Level 85+ Links to any content -
  3. i know it says that but but thats cause i clickied wait for game to load which makes it say user disconnected
  4. Steam Name: Easter Bunny/Bugz Bunnyz SteamID:STEAM_0:1:537984633 Ingame Name:Bunyn Ban Length: 3 Days Admin that Banned you:Adam But Extended for Raymond Reason for Ban:LTAP Dispute:I white screend because i had a chrome open with a ton of sops open and music discord metal TS Logitech and icue open so my game had a reason to crash and the server had a high pop i had been on 096 and had killed someone who ran out of D block looked at me for 3 seconds then ran back in so i killed him he got mad and reported me so thats why there was a sit but i had tried uploading a clip cause i was getting my vid of the encounter then my game white screen i chose see if game loads but that didnt work than my game closed i messaged the staff member on discord telling him why and he didnt see it i load up my gmod again and im banned it says i disconnected cause i clicked wait for game to load but that shows up as a user disconnected I have a scuffed video https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/9lxNhTD9vNYyi/d1337HMKoiJ2?invite=cr-MSx3eUcsMTI1NzkzMDAs it shows the Xp bar frozen i dont have perfect video of the white screen as i stream with medal which allows to stream one app but when Gmod crashes it shows up as another application so it doesent see that but you can see the xp bar frozen which usualy is like 3 seconds long Its fine if this gets denied id playy after the ban but pls accept i have no reason to LTAP i have plat and stuff and i was making fiends so i have no reason to risk that
  5. Your in game name:Bunyn Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:537984633 The player's in game name:Cecil The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:1:65369818 Date and Time This Incident Occurred:1/16/22 What did the player do:shot me for no reason while i had a physgun out in my spawn Evidence (required):https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/82ebQgKxo7mpp/d13378gg6f5K?invite=cr-MSxzVFUsMTI1NzkzMDAs What do you believe should happen to the player:Verbal to not do it again Any extra information:
  6. Name:Easter Bunny Rank and Call Sign:SSA KGB14 Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:537984633 Date:1/9/22 How active are you? (Scale 1-10 with 1 being the lowest):4
  7. Steam Name: Easter Bunny/Bugs Bunnyz Ingame Name:BOS SteamID:STEAM_0:1:537984633 Ban Length:2 Days Admin that Banned you:Zeeptin(STEAM_0:1:40923216) Reason for Ban:Abuse Of Econemy Dispute: i had no way of knowing how cole got that money but it was given to me while i was supireir AFK citzen and i had no way to reject it if i knew how he got it i probably wouldnt have spent it but when you tped to me and said that if i opend more crates id be banned but i thought it was a joke as they were just crates and they did no harm to the server as i was opening them 1 at a time or two at a time also when i asked if you want the money you said nothing further making me think it was a joke Im Sorry for not listening to you Zeeptin when you said id get banned
  8. Steam Name: Easter Bunny/Bugs Bunnyz Ingame Name:Easter Bunny SteamID:STEAM_0:1:537984633 Ban Length:7 days Admin that Banned you:MiKey Reason for Ban:20+ warns - Report Accepted Dispute know at least 5 of my warns are from imperialRP but got banned for 20+ warns therefore 5 of those Imperial RP warns should not be added to my 20+warn threshold putting me under 20 warns also it says the ban was on december 10th but its december 9th any reason why it would say that
  9. Your In-Game Name:Easter Kwabbit Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:537984633 Staff member's In-Game Name:Not Jay/Chad B What did they do? False Warn so its a interesting situation me and my friend Watermelon Ganta were wanted and had guns out as Swat came by us so i shot cause im wanted for shooting government and swat makes a sit and chad says if im wanted i cant shoot the cops that are nearby us and jay warns us i had recording but they jumped straight to the conclusion that there was no point and didnt want to listen to mine and my friends side of the story Evidence (REQUIRED):https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/74369035/d1337ToivkHB?invite=cr-MSxEdXgsMTI1NzkzMDAs What do you think is an acceptable punishment? id like him to read over the rules better and have his past warns on people looked over
  10. 1. Whats your in-game name and rank:MC SG T SFC Bunny 1221 2: Whats your timezone?: Pacific stander-ed 3: Whats your Steam-ID?: Steam ID: 76561199036234995 4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: So i can make medical have a officer on at early times in the day. so i can make medical have some fun sims. and have pdbs at the begining of the day 5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while):10 6: Why should you be a medical officer?:Because i will do lots of tryouts im active. im not really toxic unless someone minges in medbay in a way that affects medical 7: How well do you command other troopers?:pretty well i do it to where im not hated tho : ) 8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: Cause im really active at times when its just privates and stuff theres really no officers on at that time a day.
  11. no kys his name and also he came up to me when there was a box and jumped in so i mean thats his fault he went of what the sgt said
  12. 1. Steam Name: Bunny 2. Ingame Name: Bunny 3. SteamID:76561199036234995 4. Ban Length:3 weeks 5. Admin that Banned you: Blizzard 6. Reason for Ban: ardm on myself,minge,in engine as havoc, staff dis i cursed not at the admin but a player, Incouriging suicide didnt happen, 7. Dispute:he didnt check logs just listend to what the ssgt said he was not staff and i only hit myself