[GL] itsalex7676

• Last visited

About [GL] itsalex7676

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

[GL] itsalex7676's Achievements

Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• One Year In
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. Core it's been a plesure hanging out with you and having you in Nu7, truly you were one of the coolest members around and you definitely brightened up my day when situations were bad for me. you are honestly someone i can consider a good friend and will always be remembered. CORE whatever you end up doing down the road i wish you happiness and for the best, we will miss you man, stay safe. much love. ALEX 1-
  2. ROA or LOA: LOA Name: ALEX 1 Rank: ETM Start Date: 6/3/22 End Date: 6/10/22 Reason: Had a tiring/busy week. plus need to take a break, kinda starting to feel burnt.
  3. ROA or LOA: LOA Name: ALEX 1 Rank: ET Member Start Date: 5/4/22 End Date:5/9/22 Reason: Private.
  4. ROA or LOA: LOA Name: ALEX 1 Rank: ET Start Date:3/31/22 End Date:4/7/22 Reason: Having been doing so hot, just need a brake.
  5. ROA or LOA: LOA Name: ALEX 1 Rank: ET MEMBER Start Date: 2/2/22 End Date: 2/11/22 Reason: Private. Need time to myself, a lot of things are Happening, Worrying myself over quota is not good for me rn.
  6. Yes, This was talked/Handled im game. Chief if you can, please DM me and ill give more details. Yes, This was talked/Handled im game. Chief if you can, please DM me and ill give more details. Yes, This was talked/Handled im game. Chief if you can, please DM me and ill give more details. Yes, This was talked/Handled im game. Chief if you can, please DM me and ill give more details.
  7. o7 it's been a good run Lars.. thanks for being there for the branch and making it a better place, on the behalf of Nu-7 we thank you. Also once and a while you better come and stop by in TS for us!
  8. Lore Name: ALEX Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:556268835 Rank: AR Activity Level: low-ish
  9. Accepted. Please speak to one of our FTO's to get started.
  10. Accepted. Please speak to one of our FTO's to get started.
  11. ACCEPTED Please speak to one of our lovely FTO's to get started. Welcome back brother.
  12. Accepted Please speak to one of our FTO's to get started.