Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Dedicated
  • One Year In
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. -support umm i think using multiple keys and different keys as combos or typing is what a keyboard is for so i dont think you can stop this
  2. Grade: 79/100 C+ Efficiency: 20/25 yes normal format but you colored and put effort Insight: 20/25 yes the questions are basic on some of them but i like the coloring and the interaction Presentation: 15/25 normal format i suggest using your own Writing: 22/25 saw some mistakes but not too much and writing was well though make your own format but it was good great job
  3. Grade: 86/100 B Efficiency: 20/25 i watched you do this in game and you did well Insight: 19/25 could have asked more questions but you got to the point on the other ones good work Presentation: 25/25 I LOVE THE LOOK and the animations Writing: 22/25 some sentences were not capitalized but if that was fixed it would be great Good work keep it up and i liked it a lot
  4. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QzyplmsmSA8jUWm8-PFLy3RaW_1WlVItdAAC7fEsEDs/edit?usp=sharing
  5. In Game Name: Dog Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:1:453284025 Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): doglauncher#8369 Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst Current RP Ranks Held: SVA RnD, WO D5 Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): N/A If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: Because I think it would be really fun to have the chance on being able to test on most scp's whenever possible and go beyond what most can not over the top. other people too are cool in there its a good opportunity to do it and overall have a good time. being able to work on new ways to help the foundation and over all the RP is fun and interesting testing in this way feels much better than asking for permission or having to go into the site to test for about only 5 minutes but this way i have freedom to have more RP and way more detailed logs. Also your permission allows greater scp's which makes everything about it much better also you have more security to do so making it great. my last thing is that with your ability to test on most things you can also have others join you if they are on and have a way better time than just alone. Why should we accept you: I have been in RRH before on guardian also Analyst so I know the responsibilities of how RRH works. I also love RP scenarios with others and even by myself. I am active on the sever and can make a lot of test logs for the subbranch of analyst. I know how the process works and the parts that go with it so that's a very good thing to know what to expect and how to act while I'm on the job. i also know quite a bit of the scp lore and can understand if it could be possible in the verse or not so it doesn't just seem desperate and fake but actually a bit accurate and could be useful in some ways making my test logs better. I also like doing test logs which is good because I can write something up that seems entertaining. the end
  6. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VqbpstDN0ATRXO6l0gU9jgDm6uwDU-MVUKV_ZhzmajE/edit?usp=sharing
  7. + Support -Nice -Experience -Knowledge
  8. Goodbye D5 was really fun but i found something new to do and i have a lot of stuff im doing soon so im going to leave D5 this isn't a big issue because new command is coming in and im not gonna list people out but any of you i met were chill and ill remember to come back someday. Bye again
  9. Name: Dog Rank: IIN Discord ID: doglauncher#8369 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:453284025 What is your Activity? 1-10: 7-9 What can be improved in R&D?: FS more active
  10. +support good test logs and nice person deserves position.
  11. Grade: 95/100 Efficiency: 25/25 Lore: 20/25 Creativity: 25/25 Aesthetics: 25/25 Good work for a JA.
  12. In Game name: Dog Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:453284025 ULX Rank: Platinum What rank are you applying for?: IIN(First command rank) Why should you deserve this position? (300 words minimum): Well I have been in D5 command for a while so I do have experience. I also want to state that I have been in RnD a couple times only left because of life matters but I know a lot about RnD and think I could be a good command or leader. I am active everyday on RnD and D5 so if I'm needed or want to hop on I basically can about everyday. I also am always looking for opportunities to interact with people on the server or on discord. I'm not super active on discord meaning I don't talk about much but I'm always looking on what I could do or should do so I can improve. I do know the responsibilities of being a command member and how to act so others will know what is right or wrong. Not many people might know me but I'm trying to get out there more and I think I can soon make more connections. If I'm needed for something or something to grade I am always able to take some time to help the branch or the person I need to help. Thinking of being command has happened a couple times I used to be I think 2 ranks before RnD command before they changed the ranks and I know how the branch works. Soon for our branch update I want RnD to improve a lot by getting more agents and people having a fun time making it a even better branch. Command can trust me because I'm not toxic or rude I also keep needed stuff away from people who are not allowed to know or hear about it so if a update or change is coming I can keep my mouth shut. Honestly I think I deserve command because I know how everything works for command and the branch also helping other agents is a great thing in my opinion and should always be number one when leading because you want yourself and your teammates to connect and for a better team to help and cause Chaos. How would you lead your branch? (High Command only, 100 words minimum): I would make sure everyone is included and working there hardest I would help with anything needed and can always be available. I want this branch to reach its full potential through teamwork and honest truth. I would always want someone to feel like there connected and not alone I also want people to not be afraid to ask questions or any ideas. I would also make sure no toxicity is happening or anything that can get in a persons way through the branch. I know most agents leave RnD early because they cant do much but I want to change that and make sure they stay for longer so they can experience how fun it is. Give an example of a time where your leadership showed best on this server (100 words minimum): have had multiple times when people have been confused on what to do or where to go for something and I always kick in and help. for D5 command I always have people follow me so they can learn what to do and where they need to go so they can be as efficient as they could be. also I want to make sure they do everything right so they can do it better and help others the next time. one time I had to help my teammates during a CI raid to get a better strategy so I told them to move to a place and hold it down this helped us kill the enemy way more efficiently. How active would you be: Active and on most weekends A lot
  13. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a2GQ70PKTqazpUhwfe955GBIiRkPWbilHd-QTHmpWYw/edit?usp=sharing Enjoy Chaos
  14. -support you seem cool and fitting for RRH but you don't have much time and it doesn't matter too much but you can know what happens throughout the community after that you could prove to be a good part of RRH also good app and you have been toxic to others -RRH Papa 21