Tusk

• Last visited

About Tusk

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Tusk's Achievements

Explorer

Explorer (4/14)

• One Year In
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. +Support Former Nu7 and Good App
  2. Name: Shepard SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73791322 Squadron: Guardian Reason: Way to busy with school to have an active role in the server, It's been fun see ya later gaminglight
  3. I haven't really talked with you before, but from what I know you are a hard working and diligent member of research. I look forward to your performance in RRH. +support
  4. +Support This is a required step for the community to take. If these problems aren't addressed soon, It could weaken the overall reliability of the staff team and SMT. This is something that can't be ignored, and must be investigated.
  5. In Game Name: Shepard Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:73791322 Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian Current RP Ranks Held: MTF Nu7 WO HBHM Shepard AMX4, MTF Nu7 HSU Ragnarok S4 If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: O5-1 How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 2 Warns, https://imgur.com/a/O1F04p8 Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: 05 Staff team, to me anyways, has always been a goal I've set in my mind. I always see RRH, and earlier, O5 Research & Medical as the best of the absolute best. The premier members of their field. I always was interested in O5 Staff, but I knew I didn't have enough experience, and that I should at least get experience in an SF before I think about applying. Now that I have gained experience on the server, I feel as if I can finally apply to RRH with confidence. For another reason I wish to join the O5 staff team, I have played many servers on Gmod, as well as played a lot of First Person shooters, and whenever there was a mission involving a VIP, it was one of my favorite missions. I enjoy guarding people and securing areas, it's something that I've figured out by now. What Guardians do really appeals to me, as sticking with an O5, or other O5 staff and protecting them while they do what they do seems like some good fun for me. Why should we accept you: I have played a lot of Gmod, Way more hours than I'd like to admit. With all that time on Gmod, I have learned a lot of the quirks that come with PvP in this 10 year old game. That is my first reason you should accept me, PvP. I've been in MTF for 4 Months now, and in that time I've done a lot of combat, both against SCPs and CI. I've learned my weapons and learned how to use them the best. Another reason you should accept me is my experience. I have around 5 and a half weeks on the server now, and I've been in Multiple branches. CI, E11, and Most of all Nu7. I'm currently SF in Nu7, and with being in SF, I have gotten experience in things you might not get normally, like Interrogations. The final major reason I should be accepted into the RRH program is my attitude and professionalism. I attempt to, at all times, keep professional with both the people inside my branch and those outside of it. I do the occasional jokes, you know, the occasional trolling, but never to the point where it is uncalled for or disrespectful. I always remind myself that I am playing a video game, where everyone here is just trying to have fun, same as me, and I try to have my attitude reflect this.
  6. Please Change WO+ to WO+/BHM+, as Behemoths can also host raids. Other than that, +Support
  7. What are you suggesting? - 939 As it is currently, cannot attack Cloaked units wither or not they are making noise. This doesn't make any sense, as cloaked or uncloaked 939 would still hear you making noise. CURRENT MOTD FOR 939: A keter class SCP. SCP-939 is extremely dangerous and should be contained at all times unless being tested on. It is the perfect killer as it is over 12 feet in length and has large extremities, but it has no sense of sight. It relies singularly on sound to identify its prey. To be recontained, SCP-939 must be shot with a tranquilizer round after being lowered to 1500 health. Once struck and unconscious, 939 must remain in the place it falls asleep for 15 seconds upon regaining control of their character. During this time personnel may approach and handcuff 939. 939 can then be returned to its containment cell. SCP-939 may attack anyone who is running, speaking, opening a door, or otherwise making noise. An individual who is crouching while walking is not making noise, however, if they speak or fire a weapon they become an eligible target. UPDATED MOTD A keter class SCP. SCP-939 is extremely dangerous and should be contained at all times unless being tested on. It is the perfect killer as it is over 12 feet in length and has large extremities, but it has no sense of sight. It relies singularly on sound to identify its prey. To be recontained, SCP-939 must be shot with a tranquilizer round after being lowered to 1500 health. Once struck and unconscious, 939 must remain in the place it falls asleep for 15 seconds upon regaining control of their character. During this time personnel may approach and handcuff 939. 939 can then be returned to its containment cell. SCP-939 may attack anyone who is running, speaking, opening a door, or otherwise making noise. An individual who is crouching while walking is not making noise, however, if they speak or fire a weapon they become an eligible target. All Stealth Units under cloak must Uncloak while near 939, this mean if you are in the direct vicinity(Same Room/Hallway, you must Uncloak) of 939, you must uncloak. You may re-cloak once 939 is no longer near you. How would this change better the server? - This would make sense from an RP standpoint, sense being Invisible doesn't prevent you from making noise. Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Possible Disadvantages of this would be Stealth units being caught by CI/MTF and having thermals called on them. Who would this change mostly benefit? - 939. Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A
  8. -Support Respect the grind for darkmatter on all my weapons