Jack Simmons

• Last visited

• Days Won

Jack Simmons last won the day on May 8 2023

Jack Simmons had the most liked content!

1 Follower

About Jack Simmons

Recent Profile Visitors

1,919 profile views

Jack Simmons's Achievements

Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• Dedicated
  • One Year In
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. o7 You will be missed!
  2. +Support - Amazing Person! - Yes. - Why not - He has the experience.
  3. Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant In-Game Name: Jack Simmons SteamID: STEAM_0:1:426989642 Current Rank: SM How long have you been in your current rank?: I have lost track at least a year or more What time zone are you in?: EST How many Warns do you have?: Three Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I should be promoted to Lieutenant because, I am active when it comes to playing on the server and because I can be on at all times of the day and on for hours at a time. I am also really knowledgeable when it comes to the Police-Department and its duties due to my experience within the server and the department. I also know the police handbook to the back of my head and follow it when I am on Police. I also believe I should be promoted because I am a friendly and reserved person that can keep a level head when in a tense situation. I also have good professionalism even if the times are hard and mentally stressful. I also believe I should be promoted to Lieutenant because I know the basic and advanced 10-codes and know all basic police protocols. I also believe I should be promoted because I have good experience within command positions. These are a few of the reasons that I believe I should be promoted to Lieutenant. You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes
  4. +Support -Great Guy -Helpfull - Has the experience
  5. What you want to see? - I know this has been suggested recently however I would like to put it differently. I think for locations such as Tac HQ and PD as they are right beside spawn for Crim should have 1-2 minute NLR as with the current system they have no NLR and can walk right out of spawn and shoot to kill the people that just killed them. I am just suggesting it for these two locations as it is unfair to the defenders that have 2min NLR, and Crim can just kill them from just outside spawn. Why should we add it? - To balance defending these two locations. What are the advantages of having this? - To make it more fair to players. Who is it mainly for? - Crim/Gov Links to any content - N/A
  6. It is with a heavy heart that I have to write this notice, as some of you know I have been dealing with some IRL problems and its just been getting worse and worse. I do not have the time to put in the activity for my position. @Azrael_ You have been there for quite some time and have helped me get to where I am. @Trumpo Funny Guy, good commander. @LeakyPete Good command member assisted me with many things. @David I think you have the possibility of getting Team Leader someday. Ps. You were a Jackass With that XD6 Signing off for the last time.
  7. I am very saddened to write my 48hrs for not only event team but for staff as well. But sadly I do not have the time for staff nor event team no longer. (These mentions are for both for my event team resignation and my staff resignation.) @BruceyBoyo & @Trumpo Thank you both for the opportunity in the event team. @MiniEpic Hosting events with you aways gave me a laugh and also thanks for assisting in some of my events that I held. @Scor You're just Scor. @Mark001 You are funny and a good guy to work with thanks for helping me during some staff sits. @Azrael_ You are a funny guy and good to be around and a very good staff member all around. @Drippy Thanks for letting me into the staff team again. Also you're a funny guy on god. With that I hope to see you all around, Farewell.
  8. +Support While I do still disagree with the killing and that it could of been RP'ed out, all though I do not believe it is not warn-able by a staff prospective rather reportable through a department and not to mention that he never adverted assist to get him out of cuffs. To addon to Parker's death from the clips prospective it was a accidental crossfire situation.
  9. +Support - I believe the effect should be reduced as well as the time because even if it is ten seconds that amount of time can be enough time to rip all of your armor with no way to fight back.
  10. +Support - Good map - This map has multiple locations and infinite possibility's to the server if it can be optimized for the server
  11. +Support - Active - Professional - Dedicated - Great leadership Overall I believe that Sanchez deserves a higher spot in command.
  12. 1. How active are you ( if you haven't been very active explain why)? 8/10 I am on 3-5 hours a night, recently got off of LOA. 2. (Anything you want us to know)??? Trumpo smells.