Clover1

• Last visited

• Days Won

Clover1 last won the day on November 13 2021

Clover1 had the most liked content!

About Clover1

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Clover1's Achievements

Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• Collaborator
  • Dedicated
  • One Year In
  • First Post
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. Name: Clover Rank: AGT Activity 1-10 (be honest):Well im on LOA rn but when i wasnt on LOA id say it was a 6
  2. Clover1

GG

Fucking why bub, I remember when u were a damn Pvt in medical, damn I’ll miss you O7
  3. Name - Clover Steam ID -STEAM_0:1:75836345 Discord Name -CloverCH Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security) -N/A List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - I got a couple warns, but theyre all more then a year old Why do you want to join Delta-5? So I rejoined the Server, I was asked if I wanted to join D5, When I asked, they said they do Ethics, Which I like so I'm here applying for it because Ethics seems fun to enforce and On another server I was very close to the Ethics MTF Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words): I got lots of former experience, I used to be MTF Nu7 SGT, I also used to be in CI, I have alot of playtime on garry's mod (at the time of writnig, about 7000 hours), I am a good Player, Nice Most of the time unless you annoy me very very very hard, I'm also Good at talking people out of doing things Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!
  4. Damn I remember when you had just joined fbi and quickly rose up the ranks, sad to see you go, you will be missed. Godspeed you magnificent bastard
  5. Damn, Lost a real one here O7,you probably don’t remember me but I was in swat with you round may 2022 and that was the greatest time I’ve had on gov in a while , I remember your cool codenames and car skin and that’s one part that motivated me to come back to the server. O7, Ex USMS DSAC/SWAT CDT Clover/R SS AD Clover
  6. Damn, O7, i know we didnt talk much, but i saw you on quite a lot back when i played consistently (like a year ago), I'll miss you man, I wish your family and you The very best of Luck in all your Future Endeavours, and I hope your Family and you Will be able to Recover without any more Issues from this trauma, If you EVER need anything, HMU, CloverCH on discord -Best Regards, Former USMS DSAC Clover, Reserves SS Assistant Director Clover
  7. +support been talking to this guy for a while now, hes a funny dude, good sense of humor and seems like an absolute unit of a royal guard
  8. Name: Clover rank: DSAC activity: 8.5
  9. +Support I‘ve seen you on a lot during my time in USMS and on the server as a whole you are a very chill and relaxed Person to be around and with that I give you my +support and I wish you good luck on your application
  10. I know you probably dont know me that well myself, But I just want you to remember that you will always be welcomed back into the United States Marshal Service in the future if you decide to come back, Until then I wish you luck with everything in your life and good luck on your future Endeavours, O7 Kale. -Best Wishes LSA Clover 1Q34
  11. CAP USMS ontop ongod (jk all are good)
  12. +1 BANGER MOD ALWAYS TAKES SITS (sorry for capslock) VERY COOL GUY INDEED NICE MARSHAL GIVES CHANCES!! I'D VOTE HIM FOR PRESIDENT (Joke)
  13. what he said! JK Tho we love you and if you ever wanna come back I dont think anybody would be against it
  14. Your in game name: Clover The player's in game name: Cuke The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:460259112 What did the player do: He Player Targeted me, Edited Medal Clips to make me seem like the Bad Guy, Luckily the Person it was sent to Noticed it. Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/wfSuipAqhIg7e/d13377rjwzwy?invite=cr-MSxDTzEsMjE1NTUyMTQs He was Inside, the AOS/KOS Zone Before the sign got put up So I dragged him out and Uncuffed it which He removed from the Clip What do you believe should happen to the player: I mean He's been Targeting me for Day's Reporting me to Atomic, contact him on discord for Confirmation. So I believe a Ban or atleast a Formal Warn is in Question here. Any extra information: Contact me on Discord at Clover#8555 If you Wish to speak to me about it in private or wish for me to explain it further.