II-5thVA(B) Pvt. Dimitry

• Last visited

About II-5thVA(B) Pvt. Dimitry

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

II-5thVA(B) Pvt. Dimitry's Achievements

Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• Collaborator
  • One Year In
  • First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. What is your In-Game Name: Dimitri What is your In-Game Rank: Lord VIII What is your STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:117684448 Are you Purge or IQ:IQ
  2. What is your In-Game Name: Dimitri What is your In-Game Rank: Lord VIII What is your STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:117684448 Are you Purge or IQ: IQ What SIM's or Mission's do you want see in the future: i dont know
  3. Title Dimitris 8 brother application ========================================================================================== Questions 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Dimitri 2. What Regiment are you applying for? 8 Brother 3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? Because I have been a part of this regiment for quite some time and I feel I have the knowledge to take the step as the 8 Brother. I will do everything in my power to make the IQ the best regiment on this server. I think I am a good leader and will encourage the enlisted to follow the rules in a way that also make them better soldiers. 4. How much game time do you have on the server? 4 weeks 5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose is to make sure people follow the rules and also teach them how to play on the server and also make sure that the SOP get followed. The commander must be a role model for NCO and enlisted , but at the same time I also think that the commander should lead in a way that makes the game fun and more enjoyable for all the players. The commander of a branch should not be afraid to give out warnings and punishments , because this is a important part of the role, so that everybody understands that you have to follow to be a part of it. 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I have been a part of the IQ for all the time I have been on this server. I feel like I know everything about the IQ lore and I will perform as a 8 Brother from my heart. 7. How often can you be Online? : I can get Online every weekday after work (5 pm) , and Saturday and Sundays, if I am not away. 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : no
  4. 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Dimitri 2. What Regiment are you applying for? The Ninth Sister/ Inquisitorius 3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? Because I have been a part of this regiment for quite some time and I feel I have the knowledge to take the step as the Ninth Sister. I will do everything in my power to make the IQ the best regiment on this server. I think I am a good leader and will encourage the enlisted to follow the rules in a way that also make them better soldiers. I have also been 4. How much game time do you have on the server? 4 weeks 5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose is to make sure people follow the rules and also teach them how to play on the server and also make sure that the SOP get followed and also do training and SIM. The commander must be a role modell for NCO and enlisted , but at the same time I also think that the commander should lead in a way that makes the game fun and more enjoyable for all the players. The commander of a branch should not be afraid to give out warnings and punishments , because this is a important part of the role, so that everybody understands that you have to follow to be a part of it. 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I have been a part of the IQ for all the time I have been on this server. I feel like I know everything about the IQ lore and I will perform as a Ninth Sister from my heart. 7. How often can you be Online? : every day 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : no