dangmamn

• Last visited

About dangmamn

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

dangmamn's Achievements

Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. THIS GUY RIGHT HERE KNOWS WHERE IT IS AT TO BE A COMMDER AND TO BE FUN AT THE SAME TIME AND I WISH YOU THE BEST!!!!!!!!!
  2. 1.} What is your IGN? (In Game Name) SF WCMDR CSL AHTO ROSA 1267 2.} What Regiment are you applying for? STARFIGHTER CORPS 3.} Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? The main reason why I would love to be vice Marshall is to help everyone to gain connections with other battalions! Then also strengthen the bonds of starfighters even though we are in the same regiment, I believe this is the most important to make a priority to have a connection to the people we play the game with! I am also willing to help squadron leads with activity also if they need help with the SOP’s to make them more improved or to make it look stronger I will gladly do so!! Also we have tried solving the minging problem with SF with NCOs and Officers and it's going well already, but if it needs more improvement I will gladly help make that less of an issue! Tryouts are already boosting, but I help make it stay as high as it is now to have more people join in!!! 4.} How much game time do you have on the server? I have 7 weeks on the server and I joined the server on 09/05/2020 I joined SF on 9/25/2020 5.} What is the main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The purpose of being a commander or vice commander for any regiment is to be there of its members to help support them when needed or even when not needed, you never really expect the outcome of anything unless you are there to understand with those around you. A commander or vice commander is supposed to strengthen the bonds of everyone and the troops as well!! Although command is really supposed to keep on officers it's more important to keep an eye on the whole regiment as a whole unit and don't just keep an eye out on just one group!! A commander is supposed to be the glue of a regiment and help support then also organize a branch, without this glue a branch can fall apart and break into pieces. Being a role model is important too because if you are a terrible role model the people under you will see you as unfit to lead and that can cause issues with people you need to be close with. A commander is also meant to help those who want it and need it to improve on skills like combat, or for instance for SF with flying which is very important when it comes to starfighters!! 6.} Why should we trust you to be a commander? Although I may not have any experience with being a commander and only managing the little bits of SF, I am willing to take a step forward and handle things that need to get done or anything that just needs to be overseen. I feel like the officers along with NCOs in SF feel comfortable with me trying to step up and take that bigger step to make Starfighters a whole unit like a family. I will also make sure that SF can be the most interactive battalion with other regiments, like I said in the beginning, having connections with other people makes a group or battalion strong. Not to mention also makes everyone not feel alone and feel like it's fun to be with others. Therefore this also goes along with it encouraging passive RP with other branches!!! I will also increase more sims in battalion and out battalion also when I'm not in game, I will constantly fix/update roster so we can have a clear view of those who are active and those who are not, then when it comes to documents I can touch them up or update them more when other members of SF feel it's necessary. Another thing I would make my priority is to find things to do when we can’t fly, which has been a lot. I've already got some things for them to do like to switch to ground armor and protect SHB or check ID’s for people coming into SHB for passive RP!! I will also encourage officers and NCOs to be on the forms more!! 7.} How often can you be Online I can be online everyday for at least 5-10 hours and hop on whenever anyone needs me if I am home or free 8.} Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) I have one warning on Imperial RP for RDM back in September 2020 I believe THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY APP!!!
  3. +/- SUPPORT + active constantly and is there when needed + has been in shock for a long time + looks out for enlisted - just came out of reserves not that long ago Just keep up the activity and make your face known like the old times my guy and I hope to see you in this position later on!!!!
  4. I'm rooting for you my guy keep up the good work!!!!!!
  5. are you sure about that my guy
  6. +support + interacts with SF enlisted a lot + racks up tryouts every time he gets on +/- semi active but always comes on when needed or when he can + helps out low command for SF when needed
  7. I would love to see you in this position and your absolutely lovable to be around!!!!!
  8. What is your name? ROSA What is your rank? SOP is my rank How long have you been a NCO? I have been an NCO since 10/10/2020 What rank are you applying for? Flight Lieutenant/FL/Officer rank How many strikes do you have? I do not have any strikes at this moment Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? I'll do my best to help around with everyone if needed, and I only wish the best for this battalion and I would love to see it grow more. What can you do to assist command with this rank? I will host a lot more sims and tryouts to get more people to join and have fun in SF just like I do, ill also willing to help any and all high command if and also when it is needed to my fullest ability. I only wanna see this battalion grow more and thrive because its got a lot of good people in it and I enjoy it so much Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank? yes I do agree