Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. + Support - Pretty chill guy - good command - Picture at the top is pretty cringe tho
  2. PTOB

Ptob - Warn Appeal

If you checked the Logs properly that shouldn't be needed to be checked in a sit, you checked the logs for one person and assumed that it applied for both, and for my knowledge my shooting was sparse and didn't actually hit anyone meaning I never actually RDM'd a person. Claiming I helped RDM isnt actually RDM, at most I feel that it would incite a verbal warning not a formal one, especially when there is no logged evidence of me actually RDMing someone and when the person who was allegedly RDM'd never made a sit to claim me or my passenger RDM'd them. To my knowledge unlike you claimed the SF didn't mind, If they did find it annoying or rude then I'm pretty sure they would've made a sit. From what I saw you assumed a lot of knowledge off of a few minor things and jumped to the gun warning me for RDM.
  3. PTOB

Ptob - Warn Appeal

So if my passenger killed multiple people and I never did then how would I be up for RDM, If an ST went into a VTOL gunner with an SF in the pilot seat and killed a bunch of people the SF wouldn't be warned for RDM, I don't get where your reasoning comes from.
  4. Your In-game: Ptob Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62227057 The admin's name in-game: Mikey / Agent Kallus The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] mikey What warning did you receive: RDM x1 Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): (Above) Why do you think this warn was false: I was flying around with a LAAT I spawned in at the end of the event, We shoot down 1 or 2 SF as they saw us as hostile and we just thought it would be fun for both sides. Only 1 SF was killed and that was by my gunner, not even by me, at least to my knowledge. Next thing we know we are being frozen by a Phys gun. The person we thought was a admin or something pulled our vehicle to the back of the bridge and as were getting out deletes the vehicle. We ask him what's wrong and he claims that I RDM'd someone, The person was Mikey who was still on his GM job as he had a Event Name at the time. No sit was ever made by someone I allegedly "RDM", To my knowledge Mikey never even looked in logs, instead only warning me after I argued that none had made an RDM sit so why was he warning us. He claimed he could because the event was still going on but after the none existent sit ended a vote went up marking the end. I feel that A) a sit was never made by a person RDM'd by me, B) Logs were never checked to see if I actually did (Could be wrong), C) He was taking moderator sits while doing active GM business which another Mod or Admin could've taken if a sit was put up. To my knowledge a DS never popped up onto my HUD when I was driving the LAAT, If logs were checked it would most likely show That I didnt actually kill anyone. Any extra information: https://medal.tv/clips/49044757/d1337ZuiteHn - Taking non existent sits while GM'ing, No allegedly RDM'd person at Sit. (Sorry for the Low Quality video, Dont know why my mic is like that) I dont even know the name of the person I "RDM'd" according to Mikey.
  5. PTOB

Bruh this man stupid tho

6. I think the second Idea of the dueling arena was already thought of and approved in the post below to have a sorta ship wide dueling area for IQ and RG. The Bunks are most likely already going to be a decent size for all the battalions already.
  7. + Support - Small but beneficial addition to the battalion. - In lore that they carry an SE-14 https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/TIE_pilot#Uniform_and_equipment "They were trained to use E-11 blaster rifle, SE-14r light repeating blaster, or the V-6d mortar launcher. They could also use TB-47 time bombs for sabotage. They also employed F-187 fusioncutter, a laser cutting tool."
  8. +/- Support -The Health, Damage, Fire Rate, speed, and all those things are determined by a addon, their determined by SMT. They set all of those factors in the LFS vehicles. Adding a new pack wouldn't do anything to effect that. If you want more health for a certain ship then make a suggestion post for buffing TIE health or TIE Speed. - The only thing that is different that cant just be changed by SMT is the type of firing modes and possibly the looks, but I'm not sure that's a big enough reason.
  9. +/- Support - Good idea to add more RP to naval and give them something more to due other than just healing people. - Seems like a very specific job that can only be applicable to a small amount of events, Very purposeful for an infected type event, while seemingly unpurposeful on events that may just deal with rebel troops or going off map to rescue someone or something. - If you make it’s purpose more broad it can give this sub division more things to do during passive and events, as well as help the other members of the ship more effectively.
  10. I think he's just saying that its already been denied before and is most likely to be denied again, people brought up the same reasons for wanting it removed.
  11. Commanders can already request additions to be made to their bunks if they think it is needed.
  12. +/- Support - Its a good Idea to give Gunnery Officers, and Havoc something to do on the Ship during events and Passive. - It may be one of those things that is too complicated or too data consuming to be put in. "Disclaimer - please keep your suggestion within the realm of possibility and consider the priority in optimising the server." - I think its possible to do it as I have seen it in a specific Deathstar map but the optimization part would probably be a problem due to all the affects and entities required to built something like that.