Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. Well Well Well, it had been a full year straight of being a command member in Maintenance. My home and the only branch I'd ever come back to. I saw many join and leave. Many are blacklisted and many become not themselves after gaining power. I’d have to say the server has deeply changed its DNA from when I first joined. It's just not the same anymore. I have been in the Gaminglight community for 2 years now. I originally joined Security back on Site 50 when it first launched. I remember the meth lab next to safe class SCP that got removed due to that haha. I remember seeing Hex-G as a CPL and when I came back he was DHOS and mind was now LCZ Manger. I remember getting yelled at by Tyler cuz me and Tazza were goofing off and Psygunning each other around bunks. I remember laughing and I watched Stolas Murder me, Elevate, and Proredfly with a sledgehammer as they played JoJo Bizarre Music. I remember the meeting where Stolas got banned because of their shit aim Ozzie thought they were helping PryingTree. I remember all of the medic ganging up against an E4 and killing them. There is so much memory I have for the server that it's impossible to wright it all here but what i can do it mention the people who I was friends with and I enjoyed being around whether it was in game or out of game The Project Zomboid Bois Ein: Massive femboy Laggy: you suck at Zomboid man Johny: No mic Moment Domz: angry British person Cryptonus: Man man I got a lot to say BUT I keep my promises. You are a sus man and I hope you make it to LCZ Manger Low Command Gang Elevate: my dear dear friend. It sucks without you here. Your the main reason i sticked around so long Proredfly: Ahh Among Us man that Piller thought was a furry (He is not) Dakota: Not much but you're fun to play Terraria with Vuit: Funny Femboy Pikachu: Funny hearing you say u would resign of that one twat got command J0LT: MAN there is so much I could say but I can simple it in 4 words Best person to guard Septhis: Terraria man and inactive Decibel: I remember being in security around the same time as you and than you showed up again in maint! American: Massive Twat when i did PTs, but besides that eh Jackwebb: Never got to know you well Shadowrider: MAN I knew NOTHING about you until my last month of gaminlight when the whole funny Battle Bit group chat Banna bread: man I dont really know anything about u besides we played some Zomboid Ayayay: Trained me for Command and asked if i was okay when I had to go on loa due to covid Stolas: your the reason I got into command and i legit cried when i saw you resign Solid: MAN your a crazy man it was great when you where around Jason: MAN I wish you where still around it was great seeing your pings and killing you when you where on Nu7 Silence: Aussie Boy that stayed up late for maintenance Spoonbawi: Man I see you going far, sorry not sorry for stealing that 20 dollars :3 Justagny: Funny Cat person that fought me on HLPR bot Zef: It hurt seeing you go Spixe: Inactive LCZ manger RMG: Inactive and Zomboid Spider: BROO how are you more inactive that SPIXE WAS LIKE DAWG Clarkie: Broo we got scammed in Hotshot Saint: Keep working at it man Cecil:hehehe the person that BL me from CI when I got High Vintage: BRO your a massive TWAT like DAWG HOW DO I LOSE 3 COIN FLIPS IN A ROW Jrshafer: Bro thought I was someone else ACEE: Dude thought i was a massive twat when we first meet *I am one tho lmao* Fruitt: Bro joined maint to Bug Proredfly or Elevate so many times Cintal: dude paid to get a CC clan just for it to get added as a real branch than removed with in 3 months Mind: Crazy how far you got with how many people disliking furrys in the server Ashe: Ah Ashe my friend, Crazy for the reason you got banned like jezz I prob forgot people ngl I knew so many and forgot many But lastly to all who have joined Maint, resigned or even will in the future I wish you all luck! https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=fSmdXb-Dwxw&si=cQILH_QHM65s3mUE
  2. Joining Maint and having some command lead me and 3 others around and clean stuff up he spawned in lol
  3. +Support Ew sprink, but aint deservering to go out like that
  4. how many more LOAs do you need nerd
  5. No. I have seen so many leave. so many AHOMEs. its just spider and silence now I know before I got SCMD. I will miss you
  6. Accepted. FInd SCMD to get trained for TE
  7. +support. as much as i have off and off with him. hes ehh better. still need some improvements
  8. +Support as much as ima hate seeing Inaccurate
  9. all * means it can be changed to be balanced
  10. SCP-1265-A What are you suggesting? - HP Buff, armor buff, and Speed buff. HP 600HP>900-1000HP* 150>250armor* Sprint Speed set to 250* as that's the D5 Raptors How would this change better the server? - Make them more stronger and worth buy/playing Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I guess them stronger? Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP-1265-A Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion. Nope SCP-194 What are you suggesting? - HP and Armor buff . 900HP>1200HP* Armor 75>300* How would this change better the server? - 194 dies really fucking quick if they are not smart and finds a place to hide and heal up as they have less HP and armor than even 966. Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - It makes it a bit harder to kill that's it Who would this change mostly benefit? - 194. 194 really needs this buff Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -nope