Apprentice (3/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. Application has been updated
  2. What is your in game rank and name. Crewman Forster What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:0:104956831 How long have you been in Naval: Joined Naval 7/25/23, been in Naval twice before, highest ranking being AO SubLT and Inferno Vice Lead when Inferno was merged with Naval. Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer; My main reason is to transfer over to the Starfigher Corps and pursue the rest of my career in the Navy there. My goal is to assist my fellow NCOs and COs in reviving the Starfighters as it is struggling in numbers at the moment. I wish to consult with SF officers bringing ideas to assist the battalion and if need to they can forward it to High command following CoC. What are the duties of a Junior Officer? The main duties as a Junior Officer is to mainly help Naval with tryouts, trainings, and keeping the enlisted troops in order while also assisting superiors in any way. Junior Officers are to ensure that enlisted naval that they know what they're doing by teaching them basic things like passive rp while also ensuring they always have something to do by assigning sectors. Junior Officers are supposed to be an example to look up for the enlisted while also learning from Commissioned Officers to better themselves and further their career in the Navy. How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer? My main goal is to help SF grow, my main ideas are to assist making relations between Naval and SF great by having them work together more frequently. A couple examples are having Naval do supply runs to the Pandora while SF transports them and encouraging Naval to coordinate more during events using comms or radio (If high enough rank) when we're in a battle. Another thing I will do is work with gamemasters to host flight sims for everyone in the server so it can give them an understanding what being a pilot is like and may convince them to work towards SF. Lastly, I will talk to superiors and see what we can do on lowering the rank requirement on joining SF as it is honestly killing SF. I've been in this situation before, I was a pilot commander and out of the blue we merged into another battalion and it completely killed pilots as a whole and I don't want that to happen here as I see with the current NCOs and officer of SF and Naval there is a lot of potential with the Navy as a whole.
  3. What would you like to see: Have the ISD hologram that's in bridge in ATC too so Navy doesn't have to run back and fourth to check if something is closed or open, especially moonpool How would it help the server and/or the player base: Helps out Navy in ATC a ton Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: It'll help Navy doing ATC and it'll help with events with infiltrators, just a quality of life thing overall
  4. 2020 September I first joined purge then went on to join inferno squad very shortly after.
  5. I really love your idea on High Command interacting with battalions. It's hard to tell sometimes who the battalion overseer a lot of the times like you stated. Right now the only 2 High Command that I actually can interact with is Sainty and Racc, that's pretty much it. Also I want to hear your Dad Jokes.
  6. +support Transporting is boring if it's the only thing you do.
  7. Rest in Piece Colonel Banana
  8. +support although it’s true you can search up your job. It’s buggy sometimes. Also, why not have the ease of access. I see no issue in this.
  9. I got into gmod the same way lmao. When I first got it I didn't know how to use multiplayer since I was pretty young, I used to play LAN servers with my cousin since we had computers right next to each other then I few years later I came back and started playing multiplayer to troll around in SWRP then I didn't troll and now that's all I play.
  10. What is your name? Heater What is your rank? Technical Pilot How long have you been an Enlisted? 2 Days What rank are you applying for? Senior Pilot How many strikes do you have? None Why should we trust you with a NCO rank? I believe I should be a NCO rank is due to my experience and I am willing to work really hard to better SF. I have experience as a Pilot Commander on another server and I have been through NCO ranks many times. I am willing to do tryouts and trainings consistently. I love to joke around but I know my barrier between serious times and times to mess around and have fun. What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? As I stated before I am hard working and willing to do my best to help SF be active by recruiting potential pilots and doing simulations during down times so people are not bored out of their mind. I am always willing to help with anything that needs to be done. I am able to train people on how to fly ships and get basic understandings on them, you can give me a ship and I'll know everything about it within a minute. Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank? Yes.
  11. +Support -Has good intentions with Security Officer -He has been dedicated with becoming Security Officer -Good person in general