lilhurt37

• Last visited

About lilhurt37

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

lilhurt37's Achievements

Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. -support -app is way to short -not mature enough for this position -active good luck!
  2. Gonna miss you sooooooo much doom best commander you got me though so much during our time together your gonna be missed brother
  3. What is your ingame name?: Midshipman Ethan What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:533033908 What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman What specialty are you applying for?: Engineering Officer What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Harold What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I will improve the branch by helping the Enlisted,NCOs,Officer with any questions they have or knowing what to do during events or anything they need. I will make sims when ever it is the reasonable time to also Training and PT. lately havoc has had great activity and i would love to make havoc the rej on the ISD by doing tryouts when i can. I will be only everyday helping with havoc and also work close with navel as well. i will help the havoc commanded with anything they need. Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted for this potion because i would help havoc anyway i could i will dedicate my time pushing out sim and training also overseeing what they do during events or sims. I was a former havoc MAJ so i no what im doing with engineering and defusing and repairing. i have so many different ideas to help out havoc including different types of sims. i will help out the enlisted with showing them around if they don't know where to go and with repairing and all that. Why do you want this rank?: To help out havoc and improve my roleplaying skills with navel and to be skilled with alot more thing and to be more responsible with the rank. RN there is no engineering Officers or even a cheif engineering officer i would love to show other navel how good it is to be a engineering officer and how much more RP you get out of it. Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes i understand! Thank you for reading my application and for the feedback!!
  4. Damm dude ima miss u bro u legit help me sooo much during our time together u actually the reason i got staff man u help me so much have fun man u will be missed!!!
  5. -support -not active -haven't done anything for 501st -in my eyes not ready for vcmdr. -good luck!
  6. Mega support++++ really good guy really good app he knows what he is doing really active!!! good luck -Ethan