Leo/Kaz

• Last visited

About Leo/Kaz

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Leo/Kaz's Achievements

Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. What is your In-Game Name: Leo What is your In-Game Rank: Apprentice II What is your STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:431671902 Are you Purge or IQ: IQ What SIM's or Mission's do you want see in the future: N/A
  2. Whenever I go on LOA.... Man, Ill miss you, and ill be waiting for your return.
  3. Lore Name: Leo Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:431671902 Rank: LR Activity Level: 8, been a little bit wrapped up in stuff as of late.
  4. +Support. I have seen the past minginess of Monika and as a MTF, I will admit I really didn't like him at first. Since joining research, leaving, then rejoining, I have seen Monika slowly be less mingy and become more and more of what I would like to see in Research. He is educated in the topic, willing to learn new things about it, and shows more enthusiasm then most other researchers, even if he is eccentric. I know very well that there is a lot of reasons why he couldn't get command, but I believe in second chances, and he is trying to show and is working towards getting one, and if he was truly unfit for command/research, he would be put on a permeant DNP or would be kicked out of research. I know many MTF do not like him, but don't be tempted to -Support just because you've heard stories or had slightly bad experiences from a long time ago, as people do change.
  5. Name: Leo Current Rank: Lead Researcher Time in Research (Approximate): I joined 10/18/2020 and it is now 11/22/2020 Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum): I bring to the table that I personally like to get to know people from most branches, which helps increase branch relations and possible joint doings in between branches. I also like the SCP topic and lore and can help newer researchers learn about the in-game SCP's and can offer some detail about not in-game SCP's they could include in tests. I am also planning on in the near future making a slide show that goes from SCP-002 to the latest SCP at that point and will be a long-term project that I plan to keep going through the entirety of my time here in the research branch. What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc.): I have shown with training that I am able to handle large groups of trainees, as well as I, have no problems with answering questions from new research members, or explaining things even if it can be annoying at times. I have shown good activity even though I have been in another branch for most of my time in research. I will try to not only work with the event team to have more event SCP's for RFA, but will also include regular research personnel when possible to make sure everyone has their bit of fun. I know that there has been a minginess problem as of late and research, and I plan to, with each mass test I do and whenever I can, try and weed out the minges when I find then and not just let them slide, as it is not tolerable in my opinion.
  6. +Support "never listen to him or ill beat you to death with a club" Him training someone rn, talking about bright.
  7. Is that the guy that plays doom on baby mode?
  8. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jkIsjHxJ_Rz6Xm8SaZlPVIklSmOoaTkR9uuNTYW08fM/edit
  9. I was allowed to do this test because of Dr. Charles Anaborough's SCP-682 masstest. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pU3ct07FwyMrPMKS49KRbNt1F8Q-uMYQ_OQAcdoqRjo/edit?usp=sharing
  10. Your Full Name & Rank? EXP R Leo. Why have you chosen to pursue specializing in studying biologically hazardous materials? I have chosen to pursue this because I find these hazardous materials fascinating and fun to research, and this will make it a lot easier to do tests on them. Have you produced any documents pertaining to biologically hazardous SCPs? Yes, Log is here:
  11. So yeah, this is happening. I haven't been able to get around to it, but with current IRL stuff, I haven't been able to really get on the server. Depending on how school ends up working out, I might rejoin MTF, but I'm probably just going to stay on a different non combative job as I love this server and its community. I would make a list of people I'll miss, but I still probably see you around, and I've met and became friends with to many people here to make a list. So this is Nu7 Leo, resigning, bye.
  12. Your Full Name & Rank? EXP R Kaz. Why have you chosen to pursue specializing in studying biologically hazardous materials? I have chosen to pursue this because I find these hazardous materials fascinating and fun to research, and this will make it a lot easier to do tests on them. Have you produced any documents pertaining to biologically hazardous SCPs? Yes, Log is here: