Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Yo its been a pleasure being with you guys but i dont have the time anymore soooo CYA Spoon: thanks for letting me be DCOS in dea it was great. Ben: sus Vader: Thanks for doing emojis for me TigersDen: Stop being good at siege and let me win Phil: I will drink more VB's than u Juan: Pretty Epic Jacky: Thanks for rating my drip Tactical: Can I have a bo oo oo woo aaa Drippy: Idk he just cool Magic: thanks for helping me when I first started My final wish: Please add sponge boob twerking emoji to the GL discord for MEEEE
  2. Sucks to see you go ( sorry for late response haven’t had time to ).
  3. One thing I regret is skipping a basketball game for a fbi meeting lmao
  4. What you want to see? - A hood in the map Why should we add it? - it would be good for gang rp such as Bloods and Crips. What are the advantages of having this? - More RP For the gang roles Who is it mainly for? - Gang roles Links to any content - Not really just a hood. Note: I Don't know if your still taking map suggestions My idea for the hood: There would be one side for Crips to spawn on and one for bloods, They can advert gang war when they are in the hood (outside of it as well of course) . There could be a east side where Crips spawn and West side for Bloods and it would be a fun gang area and a good place for shoot outs for criminals and Cops
  5. Its been great being a trooper but its my time to go. Mentions: Dark: Thank you for training me and helping me in all those EPICAL things Scruffy: I dont think he is still in here but thanks for training me along side with Dark and I also named one of my stuffed animals scruffy when I was 8. Hanxi: Thank you for helping me with LOA's and being a overall great captain. Frog and Smith: I never really had anytime with you guys but thanks for making state police it is epic Perms by: Hanxi
  6. Wow Thanks for your service DEA wouldnt be like this without you. Well enjoy your life and journey and I hope to see you once more in the future Goodbye
  7. I forgot to say accepted to this but YOU ARE ACCEPTED
  8. What you want to see? - A drift game mode like arena where you can drive a variety of cars and test them out to see if you like them in a private area so it wont be copbait if your just trying to drift and have fun. Why should we add it? - It would be a fun thing to do and it would add more things to the server. It would also decrease copbait if people wanna go drift and have fun without being reported for Cop bait and pulled over What are the advantages of having this? - It would attract more people to come to the server since there isnt much drifting game modes in Gmod servers Who is it mainly for? - People who like drifting. Links to any content: Nope just coding and building
  9. I like candice ice cream sooooo tasty
  10. I wanna see a statue of meee! I also want cool lake or pond with ducks in them