Homeless

• Last visited

About Homeless

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Homeless's Achievements

Explorer

Explorer (4/14)

• Collaborator
  • Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. Grade: 95/100 Incredible stuff. See a bright future here Lore: 20/25 The one problem I see with the lore is that 049's touch is not what causes 049-2's his touch has only been seen to instantly kill victims. He then goes into a surgery using his medical bag after their death. Other than that I love the lore description that you included if people are unfamiliar with the SCP Creativity: 25/25 Great thinking here. Love tests that have the goal of benefiting CI and not just testing to test Presentation: 25/25 Beautiful website. Great organization Writing: 25/25 No issues that I am aware of. Great stuff
  2. > Terminal accessed. . . . . Personnel L.DS > L.DS >> open file >> Mu.Phi.Iota 23-B.scan] > L.DS opening file . . . . > USER >> . . . .. > PASSWORD >> ******* >> ACCESS GRANTED. "The Itsy Bitsy Spider"
  3. > Terminal accessed. . . . . Personnel L.DS > L.DS >> open file >> Gamma.Rho.Delta 23-B.scan] > L.DS opening file . . . . > USER >> . . . .. > PASSWORD >> ******* >> ACCESS GRANTED. "The Bloody Machine"
  4. Able's Temper Link Made in joint of @Koulit. Approved by Kami
  5. Name- Mr Hollywood Steam ID- STEAM_0:0:90686325 Discord Name-Homeless#4865 Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)-N/A List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)-None Why do you want to join Delta-5? I enjoy PVP on the server and I feel like rejoining with Delta 5 would be a good change of pace. CI countering seems like it would be pretty fun. Why should we let you into Delta-5? I was in Nu-7 and still know all containment procedures. I can pvp pretty well. Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training! In TS with them RN
  6. In-game Name: Homeless SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90686325 DiscordID: Homeless#4865 What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I know a lot about the lore. I read the wiki when I get bored in class Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I have been in CI/Nu-7 before. This will give me the experience to be a skilled recruit from the start as I already understand how CI and the server functions as a whole. I wont need to be taught how to deal with a SCP in the middle of a hectic raid. In regards to my past activity because of grades I had to quit the server. Now that I that I am in a good spot academically and I should be able to maintain a good level of activity within CI. What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? My previous experience sets me apart from other recruits. I have already participated in a few recent raids on my Dono-jobs and I have a feel for the servers weapon system. I already know raid rules and how raids are conducted with the formations of the classes and such. How active can you be? About 1 time a day Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes *Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days
  7. Roster/IG Name: Smallfella Rank : OA SteamID : STEAM_0:0:90686325 Activity [1-10] : 6 Suggestions / Comments : N/A
  8. https://docs.google.com/document/d/102tImi7axd6HbJzq5bdIXvobxbW4E32s5O4F21LOiHg/edit?usp=sharing (My first test. Wanted to get a just on how to fill out the doc before its more important)
  9. In-game Name: Homeless | Bigman (For CI) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90686325 DiscordID: Homeless#4865 What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I think I have a good grasp on SCP. I have read the articles in my freetime and I know at least the basic information about all the SCP's on server Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I used to be on the military side of Chaos insurgency but I had to take a break from games for a semester to get my grades up. Now that my finals are over I can be more active on Gmod. I will be able to be active now through the summer and depending on how I did on finals I will be able to be active into the next school year as well. I really did enjoy military but I feel like R&D would be better for me now as I am more interested in the RP side of the server rather than PVP. I feel like it would be enjoyable to test SCP's and down the line become a sleuth. What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have been in CI before and I remember most of the basic information. Some more complex things I will need to read the handbook again to remember and all the new info from being in R&D instead of military but I have a general just of what its like to be CI. Being in Nu-7 has allowed me to experience what the SCP's are capable of first hand and what is expected when I go into the facility during raids. How active can you be? Either every day or every other day depending on my job hours Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes, I have both.
  10. In Game Name: Homeless Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:90686325 Discord Name (Bread#0001): Homeless#4865 When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): Around January 2020 (Have taken breaks for school during this time) Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): I used to be in NU-7 when I started on the server and when I rejoined in November. I really enjoyed the multitasking with balancing breaches and CI etc. I had to take an LOA due to school and now that my semester is almost over I wanted to rejoin. Being a previous Nu-7 I remember a majority of the ways to contain SCP's but I will probably need to be retrained. While I do love the PVP of the server I feel like Nu-7 has priority when it comes to containing SCP's and I enjoy that more. Right now all I do is play on the Tau5 job and I feel like working with a group again to contain scps would be more fun for me. If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers.: Nu-7 x2, CI x1 Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7? (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): Soul
  11. Homeless

Homeless LOA

Name: Homeless Rank: PVT Callsign: OMAR Date of LOA Leave/Return: 24th or 31st Reason (if private write N/A): Going to camp for a week and I may have to leave town for another week after that depending if corona stops us
  12. Homeless

Homeless LOA

Nevermind Camp got canceled Name: Homeless Rank: PVT Callsign: ? Date of LOA Leave/Return: 7/12 - 7/18 Reason (if private write N/A): Going to camp for a week