• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. Zarl

Piller's Departure

Noooo You were probably my favorite SMT of all, thanks for all you did for the community, you are a huge reason why the server is still a think right now, still sad you never took Manager position, would have loved to see that. O7
  2. O7 Welcome to retirement, for the third time.
  3. What are you suggesting? - Changing weather on surface How would this change better the server? - It would make the surface even more dynamic, and influence combat in more ways than just more HP/Armor Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Potential lag, depending on how drastic the weather is Who would this change mostly benefit? - People on surface Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1132466603&searchtext=Fog Not exactly suggesting this addon in particular, if simple coding could make this work without lag that would be good too
  4. Zarl

Grubs Retirement

It was a bit disheartening seeing defibs on so many jobs ngl, even for a retired fool like me
  5. +/- Support I'm almost positive this would be lag-mania, but if not it would definitely increase immersion during a power outage. Also if possible maybe don't have the SCP flashlights show?
  6. +support When targeted by the right click, it should totally give like a tunnel vision effect, no idea what to call it but it would definitely add to the horror effect of being hunter
  7. +/- Support In lore these straight up didn't work, the AI couldn't block out his face face enough for a live feed, but they are cool, so if this is possible maybe make it have a 1 second delay between real time and Scramble time (balances it too)
  8. F. I harbor no resentment, and damn that note must be old if it mentions me and HTF, thanks for the work you did for medical and utility O7
  9. + Support Make it so the right click charge has to be done over a dead body, and taking damage stops the charge (because you do have to charge it lol)
  10. Thank you for you service, I'm glad to see you made it a better place than it was left
  11. +Support Given a lot of our SWEPS have been customized, this should definitely be made a QOL thing
  12. +/- Support This SWEP Was introduced in the past and was removed, if why it was removed isn't a problem anymore then do it but it should definitely be looked into